Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rounds did Mathebula win against Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many rounds did Mathebula win against Donaire?

Poll coming right up.
    5.63%
    7.04%
    4.23%
    25.35%
    30.99%
    16.90%
    7.04%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    2.82%

i thought he won 5 rounds..mathebula put up a good fight eventhough he got hit with that monster left hook in the 4th .

Comment

I gave em 5......

Comment

I gave him 6. I felt Donaire was busy trying to load up on his shots, while Mathebula was landing scoring shots and stealing rounds.

Due to the knockdown I had Donaire 114-113, although a few were close and upon rewatching it's possible I could end up scoring it 115-112 Donaire.

Comment

No option for 0

Comment

he won some rounds with his pitty pat ass punches but damn he is terrible

Comment

6 rounds IMO, 114-113 Donaire wins.

Comment

Not many. I guess you can give him some off ring generalship but dude was garbage. Horrible footwork, no power at all and wide hooks. After he got dropped he forgot he had a right hand.

Comment

That was one of the most clumsiest fighters I have ever seen. Even then I had him winning 5-6 rounds. Donaire is in love with his left hook and when he misses he is wide open to get hit cleanly. If he does that against a top 122 fighter he could be in serious trouble. What is up with these leg issues?? Him and Pacquiao say the same thing.

Comment

5 rds ..........was a close fight. People saying that Donaire won 11 rounds are crazy, get off that smoke, you can't handle it obviously. Dude's face told the story, don't kid yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X