No announcement yet.

Batman Arkham Asylum 2? Why not try something new instead of a repeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman Arkham Asylum 2? Why not try something new instead of a repeat

I am sick of fighting villians in the Asylum area. I rather fight them in a gotham city environment! Anyone else agree? Wouldn't you rather fight opponents out of the jail environment?
    Yes, I like that Idea better
    66.67%
    No, I like fighting the bad guys at Arkham
    33.33%

I actually was hoping that as well, fighting, climbing and using your grappling hook in the streets of Gotham would have been awesome. Climbing on tall buildings and using stealth attacks would have been sick. There's still hope though trailer looks promising.

Comment

I didn't even know a sequal was being planned.

Can't wait for it now.

Comment

Yeah..the thing that made it feel like a rehash was that its the joker...again.

Regardless they pulled off some really creative levels in the first one, hopefully they can do it again. About the only thing I didnt enjoy from the first one was the killer croc level.

Comment

Hopefully Ivy gets her **** out for the lads in the sequel.

Comment

It is in a city environment... watch the trailer. Jokers henchmen are in the streets of what looks like Gotham.

It only shows Arkham at the start, it appears that Arkham may only be part of the game and you later (or before) go to Gotham.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              I am sick of fighting villians in the Asylum area. I rather fight them in a gotham city environment! Anyone else agree? Wouldn't you rather fight opponents out of the jail environment?
              Its not in Arkham,at the beginning,it shows Arkham,but the Joker has escaped,ull be in the streets of Gotham,and Joker is hiding out in a fairground,i also hear Harvey 2 Face and Penguin will be in it

Comment

Hopefully we can finally drive the batmobile around. They should also add the bat-motorcycle and fly aircrafts you can ride. Game developers really need to start implanting better ideas into their games.

Comment

Yeah, i'd like it to be in gotham, but it would be hard to have the same levels of detail in an entire city.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    Yeah, i'd like it to be in gotham, but it would be hard to have the same levels of detail in an entire city.
                    yeah my thoughts exactly, theyd have had alot more work to do as well but hopefully they will build on the current game which was good and work on new city areas and maybe driving or other batquipment

and make a multiplayer with robin j/k

Comment

Working...
                    X