No announcement yet.

Glenn Beck owned Van Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    Im not really misinformed about him. **** who knows if either of us are informed about him with the way the news is today. Im just not gonna believe Beck and his garbage. He's on Van Jones nuts because he founded ColourofChange the organization that has helped Beck lose advertisers over his him thinking Obama has a deep seeted hatred for white people comment.

In all seriousness Im not gonna change your mind or either are you on things like this. We just think differently politically. To be honest im pretty much done with this politics stuff, it's such bull**** all around. This past year I got into the election and politic's more than I have in previous years and it's reminded me why I didn't care much before. Politics is basically a rigged game where us normal people lose every single time.
    Regretting ever getting into politics myself. One skins you up and the other skins you down. I have people like O'Reilly supposedly representing my views and I have yet to agree with him on anything. Hannity tries, but he's repetitive and not really educated enough to adequately argue his point. Beck gets on my nerves with his chicken little routine and the fact that he repeatedly said "I just cannot bring myself to pull the lever for McCain" before the election.

I am not as informed as you on the good things Jones has done. But from the videos I've seen, he is definitely not the type of person that should be anywhere near the President. And this growing number of Czars that don't need to be confirmed by Congress is quite frankly a bit scary to me. And pretty stupid as well, considering we're in a Recession.

Bush opened the floodgates on spending right before he left with that bank bailout. And since he's been in, Obama's cranked em open even wider. How do you spend almost 2 trillion dollars more than you take in, in a single year? And that doesn't even include this trillion dollar monstrosity of a health care bill. A bill most of these Congressman haven't even read. Unemployment is still rising. At 9.7%, it's the highest it has been in 26 years. Yet no one is holding Obama responsible for anything.

Anyway, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. All I want is a smaller Federal Government, to find a way to make Medicare and Medicaid work before we had more of the same, to find a way to spend less than we get in so we can start paying off some of this 12 trillion dollar debt. And I'm ready to bring all of our troops home. I could care less about abortion or immigration, and I'm not religious. So I'm not really sure what that makes me, all I know is this partisan divide and tribal voting is destroying this country. Let's agree on things that need to be fixed and fix em. And start voting more competent people into office.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Regretting ever getting into politics myself. One skins you up and the other skins you down. I have people like O'Reilly supposedly representing my views and I have yet to agree with him on anything. Hannity tries, but he's repetitive and not really educated enough to adequately argue his point. Beck gets on my nerves with his chicken little routine and the fact that he repeatedly said "I just cannot bring myself to pull the lever for McCain" before the election.

I am not as informed as you on the good things Jones has done. But from the videos I've seen, he is definitely not the type of person that should be anywhere near the President. And this growing number of Czars that don't need to be confirmed by Congress is quite frankly a bit scary to me. And pretty stupid as well, considering we're in a Recession.

Bush opened the floodgates on spending right before he left with that bank bailout. And since he's been in, Obama's cranked em open even wider. How do you spend almost 2 trillion dollars more than you take in, in a single year? And that doesn't even include this trillion dollar monstrosity of a health care bill. A bill most of these Congressman haven't even read. Unemployment is still rising. At 9.7%, it's the highest it has been in 26 years. Yet no one is holding Obama responsible for anything.

Anyway, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. All I want is a smaller Federal Government, to find a way to make Medicare and Medicaid work before we had more of the same, to find a way to spend less than we get in so we can start paying off some of this 12 trillion dollar debt. And I'm ready to bring all of our troops home. I could care less about abortion or immigration, and I'm not religious. So I'm not really sure what that makes me, all I know is this partisan divide and tribal voting is destroying this country. Let's agree on things that need to be fixed and fix em. And start voting more competent people into office.
      Excellent post Jeffries. I'm glad more people are coming around to see that the system is no longer ours and both parties are really the same party.

The only differences between Bush and Obama are superficial and meaningless. Both worked for banks, and both are dyed in the wool warmongers.

The unemployment numbers are really closer to 20% though because the gov. figures don't count people who's claims have run out and those who have just given up on looking for work.

Comment

Good job Beck

Comment

I used to watch and listen to Beck before he went to Fox News. Now, it seems everything he does is just fear mongering and over-the-top reports and creation mass hysteria yet people actually buy into it rather than coming to their own conclusions and taking a few minutes to actually research the information that's spewed forth. It's unfortunate that the media and their reports are either too far left or too far right making it nearly impossible to get any accurate, independent news from any credible source.

Comment

Think whatever you want about Beck's nutty shenanigans but he is entertaining even if he is a crazy rightwing nut. I watching him because it's like watching a squirrel getting baked in a garbage can. Pure ****in entertainment with all of his far fetched conspiracy theories.

Comment

Working...
            X