Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman To Marquez: Forget Pacquiao, Retire From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman To Marquez: Forget Pacquiao, Retire From Boxing

Jose Sulaiman, President of the World Boxing Council, has advised Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) to retire from boxing. He says there is no reason for Marquez, 39-years-old, to continue fighting for the sake of a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao. Sulaiman feels Marquez can now retire on top after knocking Pacquiao out in six rounds last December in Las Vegas.

Top Rank is very interested in a fifth fight between Marquez and Pacquiao, possibly in the fall in either China or Mexico. Marquez, who wants to continue fighting, has rejected the idea of a fifth fight with Pacquiao, but Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum says the Mexican star is making those kind of comments to receive the biggest offer possible.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LMAO @ the Title.......

I agree with Jose here though

Comment

lol, wouldn't be saying that if the WBC belt was on the line. He'd be masturbating to the thought of it

Comment

He has accomplished all he needed to accomplish and more, he has had a tremendous career.

Comment

Speaking of retirement, hope slimy Sulaiman is gone soon

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            Speaking of retirement, hope slimy Sulaiman is gone soon
            HAha, I know right?

Comment

I feel uncomfortable agreeing with Sulaiman but I agree none the less.

Comment

Really good thread!

Comment

Comment

If Anything, Marquez should have some fights in Mexico and then a farewell fight

Comment

Working...
                    X