Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Tim Bradley's W over Pacquiao become legit after Manny was KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Tim Bradley's W over Pacquiao become legit after Manny was KO'd?

For months after Pac vs Bradley all we heard were cries of robbery and no one defending Tim. Then after Marquez KO's Manny all of a sudden people are legitimizing Tims win or saying it was to close to call. I think it even gained Tim a few more fans, your thoughts?...

I don't see how the result of pac-jmm 4 could have any bearing on people's opinion about pac-brad. The only reason anyone would change there opinion is if they were just a pac fan boy and are now trying to jump ship since he was sank or if they are just a hater trying to kick a man while he's down and bait his fans. pac-brad was a robbery, not the worst we've ever seen, but it was such a shock as manny was the sports superstar and Bradley was just another boxer. It would of been like Javier Castillejo getting the decision over de la Hoya in there fight despite being outfoxed by the bigger star

Comment

Bradley win over Pac is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
        For months after Pac vs Bradley all we heard were cries of robbery and no one defending Tim. Then after Marquez KO's Manny all of a sudden people are legitimizing Tims win or saying it was to close to call. I think it even gained Tim a few more fans, your thoughts?...
        Bradley got a gift decision. Marquez KO'd Manny. I don't see the relation.

Comment

No, its just that the Mayweather fans are rubbing it in now that Mayweather successfully ducked Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            well that's because you're not an idiot....

Comment

@RL GMA. There is no relation, thats exactly what I am talking about. Marquez KO'd Pac and Bradley got a gift but all of a sudden after Marquez KO'd Pac, people are acting like Bradley's decision wasnt a gift but a solid win.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
                @RL GMA. There is no relation, thats exactly what I am talking about. Marquez KO'd Pac and Bradley got a gift but all of a sudden after Marquez KO'd Pac, people are acting like Bradley's decision wasnt a gift but a solid win.
                I for one am not saying it was a solid win but if you look on books it is legit whether or not you choose to accept it

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  Pretty much this.

I think the main point of contention, if there is any, is that on a second or multiple viewings, people on here scored the fight closer then they had the first time watching Pac vs Bradley.

Comment

it was legit when it happened

Comment

Working...
                    X