Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sweet Pea" Pernell Whitaker Calls Pacquiao The Best Boxer Today (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
    If someone tell me, hey, my favorite fighter is Pac and I feel is a better fighter than Floyd I'm totally okay. If someone tell me, hey, Floyd Gayweather is a damn ***** he's scared to fight he would get ko by Pac in one round, thats the type of comment I hate.
    Floyd would not get KO'd in one round, and he isn't 'scared' of Pac.
    Floyd does talk a lot of really low trash, though ...which is probably
    why *******s pay him back with the same coin.

Comment

Whitaker is the man. I thought he won the fight against Oscar as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
        Whitaker is the man. I thought he won the fight against Oscar as well.
        don't know if he deserved the win, that fight is too far in my memory, but I remember that everybody was going nuts during Oscar's flurry and back in the time I thought to myself : Damn, he didn't landed one ****ing punch. A little bit like Oscar against Floyd when everybody was yelling in the bar when Oscar was throwing flurry on Floyd's arm and shoulder

Comment

Floyd, in many interviews, declared himself a better defensive and better all around fighter than Whitaker and every other ATG. Pernell heard that and it is a challenge to his own ego. Not many of the great fighters from the past like Floyd and they only compliment him begrudgingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
            Floyd, in many interviews, declared himself a better defensive and better all around fighter than Whitaker and every other ATG. Pernell heard that and it is a challenge to his own ego. Not many of the great fighters from the past like Floyd and they only compliment him begrudgingly.
            ahh so you mean pernell ... nevermind

Comment

Whitaker or Pacquiao >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mayweather

Comment

Or maybe he just prefers Pac. He gave his reasons why he likes Pac.

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                why would anyone be mad??what is this grade school??people are entitled to thier opionions
                Unfortunately NSB is most of the time like grade school.

Comment

Well the numbers do show that Floyd's taken the least punishment so I would like to think Pernell is bigger than that.

Comment

Not suprised...

I think Pernell had an ego thing with Floyd since certain ppl feel Floyd is better or better defensively than Pernell...

I could understand him liking Pac, Pac is active...Floyd runs his mouth but won't get in the ring...

I may be in my own boat but I think Pernell is overrated by many...great fighter and HOFer? yeah...top 10 ATG? No way...

That guy at the end is nuts if he thinks Pea is the GOAT...

Comment

Pernell don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X