Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most underrated trilogy: Corrales vs Casamayor

discuss...

including 4 5 6 fight series but only count the first 3

Was a very good series, I think. The first fight had plenty for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
      Was a very good series, I think. The first fight had plenty for everyone.
      Shame how it ended, Chico was gutted he thought that was his chance at a Real WAR, little did he know what awaited vs Castillo

Corrales loved to FIGHT more than anyone i ever saw live anyway

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Shame how it ended, Chico was gutted he thought that was his chance at a Real WAR, little did he know what awaited vs Castillo

Corrales loved to FIGHT more than anyone i ever saw live anyway
        Damn skippy. This trilogy was nice and don't get talked about alot. I don't give a **** what nobody says, the ultimate fantasy match in my opinion that I want to see most is Diego Corrales vs Arturo ****in Gatti at Lightweight. O damn. That's a fight that after you saw it you just wanna pick a random dude of the street and wanna fight em for the **** of it because that fight would be so ****in badass and make you feel some type of way ha

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          Damn skippy. This trilogy was nice and don't get talked about alot. I don't give a **** what nobody says, the ultimate fantasy match in my opinion that I want to see most is Diego Corrales vs Arturo ****in Gatti at Lightweight. O damn. That's a fight that after you saw it you just wanna pick a random dude of the street and wanna fight em for the **** of it because that fight would be so ****in badass and make you feel some type of way ha
          Lol i feel u man! Gatti and Chico were all heart, total action hero's, almost comic book like! Cant believe both are dead so young, ****in tragic.

I think Chico would win tho for the record but a War it would be and both guys can punch and come back from the brink so who knows.......

Comment

Their 3rd fight didnt get much attention because people were expecting a trilogy between Castillo and Corrales.

Comment

A pre Mayweather Corrales knocks Gatti out in the first round

Comment

im a huge fan of this trilogy aswell. casamayor is imo the most underrated fighter of this era, easily one of the top 10 guys p4p but gets no credit for it. everybody loves corrales, very good fighter and ofcourse always entertaining.

great stylistic matchup. the slick cuban southpaw with a great amateur background against the lanky puncher with the heart of a lion. cant beat a colombian punch and a mexican heart, casa had plenty in both of those departments aswell. great trilogy.

Comment

Working...
                X