Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for *****S. Whats up with that COTTO beat MOSLEY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    Comparing Cotto to Mayweather is laughable, Mayweather's defense is the best in the sport, Cotto doesn't have one.
    MAYWEATHER has no offense,he throws max 10-15 punches per fight!

Comment

COTTO is great fighter,and its not shame to lose against him.

And he didnt toy with MOSLEY,it was close close fight!

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        Pac fans are bringing up Cotto more then anyone. In an attempt to down play the fight.
        Cotto fought mosley 3 years younger and faster,

Floyd however is fighting a 40 year old mosley whos hasnt been fighting for 1.6 years up into the fight, so you be the judge

Comment

Originally posted by iHateThePacMan View Post
          Cotto fought mosley 3 years younger and faster,

Floyd however is fighting a 40 year old mosley whos hasnt been fighting for 1.6 years up into the fight, so you be the judge
          Great point...

Comment

Listen up! Mosley fought Cotto - Who at the time was a f@cking monster!!! - Pre-Margarito, who by the way is a f@ckin cheater and ruined the potential hall of fame career of Cotto's.

Any real boxing fan could see the difference in Cotto post Margarito.

Bottomline...Current Mosley kills this version of Cotto, sorry but Cotto just isn't the same...BTW, Margarito should go to jail!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
              Listen up! Mosley fought Cotto - Who at the time was a f@cking monster!!! - Pre-Margarito, who by the way is a f@ckin cheater and ruined the potential hall of fame career of Cotto's.

Any real boxing fan could see the difference in Cotto post Margarito.

Bottomline...Current Mosley kills this version of Cotto, sorry but Cotto just isn't the same...BTW, Margarito should go to jail!!!
              sure *****.

Comment

i think the *****s are trying to say:

floyds boxing skills>>>cottos boxing skills>Mosley's boxing skills

can't really argue with that. im still rooting for mosley though. because of his speed and power. floyd had a hard time against judah. but when he adapts.

oh boy.

still WAR MOSLEY!

Comment

What's up with you still posting on BS?

Be a man of your word and leave the site. We don't want you here anymore.

Comment

You can't compare how Mosley will do with Floyd by looking at the Cotto fight. Both Cotto and Mosley were offensive minded fighters and Cotto got the best of Mosley. To beat Mosley you're gonna be in a fight. As good as Cotto boxed with Mosley, he also got hit with hard shots that regardless of what people may think, Floyd is not used to dealing with. Cotto by that time had been down, rocked, but always kept fighting. Floyd can't solely rely on his defense in this fight, he's gotta let his hands go.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      You can't compare how Mosley will do with Floyd by looking at the Cotto fight. Both Cotto and Mosley were offensive minded fighters and Cotto got the best of Mosley. To beat Mosley you're gonna be in a fight. As good as Cotto boxed with Mosley, he also got hit with hard shots that regardless of what people may think, Floyd is not used to dealing with. Cotto by that time had been down, rocked, but always kept fighting. Floyd can't solely rely on his defense in this fight, he's gotta let his hands go.
                      I thought Cotto and Mosley was a battle of wills. It was back and forth and I just thought Cotto imposed his will on Mosley. I did not think there was a chance in hell Cotto would out will Mosley and thought Mosley was going to win that fight easy. Cotto got mad respect from me in that fight, it made me think of Cotto as a legit power in the sport (that and Judah). Before that I though Cotto was over hyped because of he has been wobbled several times before. Mayweather's will is not going to be a problem for mosely because Mayweather has none. I think shane would do better than Cotto against Floyd because of the speed. Floyd will be retreating the whole fight and I think Shane has superior foot speed needed to cut him off.

Comment

Working...
                      X