No announcement yet.

Margarito and Cotto are not worth Floyd's time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Just like a construction worker who works for a company with ****ty safety standards and fall of a building. It his fault right????
    If he did not follow safety setps and done something knowing it could lead to death, it's all his fault

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      he's not the best at Lightweight thats for sure. Top Ten lightweight yes but all time no.
      I agree!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandish View Post
        too bad for you hater you can't just hang your hat on his work in 2 divisions since he conquered 5 you would love to make winning 5 titles in 5 weight classes while remaining undefeated mean nothing but history says otherwise
        CONQUERED 5 divisions!!!

So by your logic, Oscar de la Hoya "conquered" and was king of six divisions since he won titles at six weight classes!

Again, I give Mayweather his props for doing what he did and being king of 130 and 135...but beating Arturo Gatti at 140 isn't conquering that division, beating Carlos Baldomir at 147 isn't conquering that division, beating a 35-year-old Oscar de la Hoya who hadn't won a major fight in years, isn't conquering the 154 lb. division.

You're a Floyd fan, I get it. But you're making yourself sound more and more like a dumbass when it comes to boxing knowledge.

Comment

• So by your logic, Oscar de la Hoya "conquered" and was king of six divisions since he won titles at six weight classes!

Again, I give Mayweather his props for doing what he did and being king of 130 and 135...but beating Arturo Gatti at 140 isn't conquering that division, beating Carlos Baldomir at 147 isn't conquering that division, beating a 35-year-old Oscar de la Hoya who hadn't won a major fight in years, isn't conquering the 154 lb. division.

You're a Floyd fan, I get it. But you're making yourself sound more and more like a dumbass when it comes to boxing knowledge.
          who was the best fighter at 130, 135, 140, 147, and 154 when floyd was fighting in that time period. how many top fighters in each weight class did he beat that were recognized as the champion

who was the best at 149 when floyd fought at that weight what about 147, and 154

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandish View Post
            who was the best fighter at 130, 135, 140, 147, and 154 when floyd was fighting in that time period. how many top fighters in each weight class did he beat that were recognized as the champion

who was the best at 149 when floyd fought at that weight what about 147, and 154
            You still sound like a ****ing idiot!

First of all, if you read my damn post, I didn't question Floyd's accomplishments at 130 and 135, but you're seriously telling me Arturo Gatti was the best 140 lb. fighter in the world when Floyd beat him??? If you think so, and if you really think Baldo and Oscar were the top of their respective divisions, then I stick by my conclusion....you're a ****ing dumbass when it comes to knowing your boxing.

Comment

• Pretty boy Floyd ten to 15 years later with a record decorated with no loss.
              A boxing analist 10 to 15 years later will list a couple of welter weight champions and when he remembers Floyd he'll say: Floyd Mayweather jr never lost a fight, but.... he never fought boxer puncher Miguel Cotto, he was a great fighter but... he never fought plaster hand wrapping Antonio Margarito, great hand speed and skill, but... he never fought 2009 reigning champion Sugar Shane Mosley. So as his record now lacks great evidence he should come back fight these three and if, just if, he wins, there will be no need for more proof after 10 to 15 years later.

Comment

• Forget Mayweather and his legacy lets ride Pacman for al hes worth after he makes loose change of Hatton, come here Pacman, come here lol

Comment

Working...
                X