No announcement yet.

Whats up with latina Chicks dyeing their hair blonde

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post

not bad considering im an illegal alien huh domain?
    Too Bad he blocked you.. that girl is fine

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
      Too Bad he blocked you.. that girl is fine
      don't be fooled he reads my messages. I'm sure he'll make something up saying he doesn't see my post

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
        now that is a beautiful woman! and she will age well if she takes care of herself because of her facial shape.
        :thumbup:....

Comment

Its not a media thing, people want to have light eye,skin, and or hair because its evolutionary(NO, NOT BETTER FOR THOSE OF YOU IDIOTS THAT WANT TO TURN THIS INTO A RACE DEBATE:BLACK SKIN AND FEATURES ARE ALSO EVOLUTIONARY, BECAUSE THEY EVOLVED TO FIT A PURPOSE AND TO SURVIVE!!!!!)

Light features are recessive, or in other words, "fragile" as the genetics associated with them would die out underheavy mixing. It would also make perfect sense that light features be more attractive then the darkers ones, simply because, there are white people in the world today. So, like black skin is better evolution for living in areas with high amount of sun, white skin and features are a better evolution when it comes to sexual survival, they need to mate alot in order to survive, hence are more attractive(otherwise white people would have died out when the first couple of genetic mutations occured).

Thats what i learned when I took anthropology a couple of semesters ago.

"Sexual preference of paleness in women by men is a cultural universal, and has been reported from medieval Japan or Aztec Mexico, even before there was significant contact with Western ideology. The effect has even been found in Moorish Spain, where the ruling class was of darker complexion than the conquered natives.[4] Also, preference of lighter-skinned women by black men is reported both in sub-Saharan Africa and in the black diaspora.[5] In his foreword to Peter Frost's 2005 Fair Women, Dark Men, U. of Washington sociologist Pierre L. van den Berghe summarizes"-wikipedia

"Some scientists said they suspect that white skin's rapid rise to genetic dominance may also be the product of "sexual selection," a phenomenon of evolutionary biology in which almost any new and showy trait in a healthy individual can become highly prized by those seeking mates, perhaps because it provides evidence of genetic innovativeness"
          http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...501728_pf.html

Comment

White people gets tans, so what? I'm just wondering if they dye their pubes and pits blonde too...

Comment

Working...
            X