Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: My Nose Was Broken Too, Mexicans Don't Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
    Lol that's bs. Both doctors said stop the fight clearly. I'm watching the replay over and over. Why make this stuff up? And your nose doesn't have to bleed to be broken. At the end of the day, Mikey just needs to beat him again in a rematch.
    I was looking for a video to post but right now they're not easy to find.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
      hold on, so are izzy, odlh, morales and a plethora more who've quit, hondurian?
      Hey Baya don't hate us cuz you aint us. Mexicans are taking your pr Championships all day long big dog! And you know this!"peeleft:

Comment

• Garcia's nose was obviously broken but the referee should have never given Mikey a way out. When have you ever heard of a technical decision from a broken nose?

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedChimp View Post
          Hey Baya don't hate us cuz you aint us. Mexicans are taking your pr Championships all day long big dog! And you know this!"peeleft:
          you couldn't put it together if you tried.

as to the messicans handling my boys of late, its true.

now, go empty those bins cuz they ain't emptying themselves.

Comment

• Mikey is an American of Mexican descent, I guess he is technically American, but if you were to ask him what he considers himself what would he say? Si dice Americano, que se valla ala verga, no va tener el apollo de verdaderos Mexicanos. i.e nacidos en Mexico.

Comment

• Maybe I could see it salidos way if ...you know garcia wasnt beating the brakes off him forcing him to cheat. The writing was on the wall before the headbutt. Garcia even said he would fight him again so why run your mouth? I know because hes mad that his chance of winning went out the door with the headbutt. Next time hes gonna get his ass worked over again
              Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 01-21-2013, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                Whats funny is Mexicans are the only ones where this will injure their pride, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Whites, Blacks, etc etc quit and its whatever. Mexicans are the Alpha Males.
                When someone speaks poorly of Mexicans you scream racist, but you got balls enough to make a post like this?

Comment

• First time I've posted since Saturdays fights and I can't believe the number of threads b*tching about Garcia. Unreal.

Far to many keyboard warriors on this site for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Whats funny is Mexicans are the only ones where this will injure their pride, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Whites, Blacks, etc etc quit and its whatever. Mexicans are the Alpha Males.
                    Mexicans have the most quits period. Don't make me start posting the mexicans who have quit in boxing. this thread will just get closed or I'll get banned and you'll start screaming racist. So go fuk your self you little crying dive.

Comment

• Did Garcia break his nose with a headbutt? No?
                      Then shut the **** up Salido you cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X