Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debating going to Vegas for May 4th Mayweather date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go for it, Regardless there will be a major fight in Vegas on May 4th. i will add though i have been down for mayweather vs mosley and vs Hatton and really flights and hotels did not go up after mayweather confirmed he is fighting. so theres no harm in waiting also.

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
      go for it, Regardless there will be a major fight in Vegas on May 4th. i will add though i have been down for mayweather vs mosley and vs Hatton and really flights and hotels did not go up after mayweather confirmed he is fighting. so theres no harm in waiting also.
      Respect Maybe i will wait how long before the fights did you get yours?
      Im seeing flights and hotel for 3 days for $350 at the Aria

Comment

this is a nobrainer really man....When is the last time you actually saw an exciting Mayweather fight?
        So why waste the money!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          this is a nobrainer really man....When is the last time you actually saw an exciting Mayweather fight?
          So why waste the money!
          At least Mayweather comes to fight. Last time Pacquiao fought he fell ASLEEP on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            So why waste the money!
            Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
            At least Mayweather comes to fight. Last time Pacquiao fought he fell ASLEEP on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
              Flights and Hotels are cheap right now from Bay Area to Vegas. Im scared when he announces that itll go through the roof. Im also scared they arent even hinting strongly to who itll be. Im scared theyll cancel on the date or something too. What you guys think?
              damn you more scared than mayweather!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                damn you more scared than mayweather!

Comment

If you can go then do it. Mayweather is aging. Might be last of his slick skills to catch live.

Comment

Mayweather takes a knee vs Canelo. It's True, It's True, It's Damn True

Comment

id day definately do it if you have the money now

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X