Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adamek says size not the reason Vitali is unbeatable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali is mainly relying on his experience at this point. it's all mental to him at this stage, he was much more imposing as an athlete in his early days. its all skills, he rarely if ever gets physical. you can't say he would be no good if he was shorter, he's only ever had one body. I just don't get this. Might as well say Motaro would be good because he has four arms

Comment

YOu don't fault somebody's body type... If Vitali didn't have skills... he doesn't have the Wbc belt around his waist.. He knows how to fight.... period.. He simply can't be outboxed.. In fact there's no one in the history of boxing capable of outboxing him... I say this with confidence because of his unprecedented style which allows him to throw more punches than his opponents EVERY single time..

No one has even come remotely close to outthrowing him outlanding him... outslugging him or outboxing him in 45 professional fights... you can blame his size for this all you want but at the end of the day.. it's skills that pay those bills.. how you get off your punches & how you avoid them. Vitali Klitschko has 10 -15 boxing records he holds alone in the heavyweight division...He's been the most dominant fighter of alltime & has the best boxer effiency rating in the entire sport's history...

A little more respect on this forum is long overdue here for this once in a lifetime fighter... he's that good.. ladies & gentlemen... all his opponents have NEVER been beaten in the fashion he's beaten them.... he beats you to a pulp until you submit.. For a guy who holds HIGHEST KO PERCENTAGE IN HEAVYWEIGHT boxing history at nearly 90% & then winning a RECORD 95% OF ALL THE RDS he's fought... you haters can't deny how great he is if you were keeping it real.. no one's been better!

I'd favor him against ANY fighter in the history of boxing with no questions asked..... if he's physically healthy you will lose everytime... no exceptions... this guy has an almost 90% ko ratio & is knockout proof while winning 95 % of his rds... this recipe is unheard of in boxing... how do you beat someone like this? You guessed it he has to be severely injured & even then you're losing badly to the tune of losing 80% of the rds to him.
      Last edited by jimmy1569; 10-01-2011, 11:20 PM.

Comment

A lot of guys Vitali's size have been KOed by smaller heavyweights.

Examples:

Akinwande by McCall, Fields by Perez and Barrett, Grant by Guinn, Willard by Dempsey, Lewis by McCall.

Comment

Vitali uses his height and reach to his advantage but it takes more than height and reach to be as good as he is.

As far as technical skills are concerned, Vitali is very well rounded and in other departments like power, conditioning, speed, etc Vitali is excellent also.

I find it funny that Vitali gets criticized for using his advantages like height and reach to his advantage? It's very rare in this sport when a fighter doesn't use his advantages in the ring so why should Vitali not use his.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Vitali could be 5'10 and would still be great, he'd probably have a different style tho similar to Tyson or Gamboa. Gamboa is a fighter who is short but it doesn't affect him because he moves around the ring intelligently. Yes, I know Gamboa isn't a heavyweight tho.

Where I'm getting at, is that size is only an excuse if you make it one. Tyson was beating up on guys bigger then him.

That's because Tyson was in inside fighter. Short guys can get inside easier, Tall guys fight better at range. Just depends on who is better at their style.

Last time I checked Tyson got KTFO by Lennox Lewis (a tall fighter who fought tall)

Comment

There have been 100's of heavyweights who matched Vitali's size or even exceeded it yet none of them have been able to get the same results.

If Vitali were smaller he would be faster of hand and foot and would still have an iron chin. He already throws more punches than any other heavyweight, if you took off 3 inches and 30 pounds he would be throwing even more.

I like how nobody wants to give the guy credit for his mental strength and boxing genius. Why don't you blame him for being born smarter than the half ******ed ghetto thugs that you want to see as Heavyweight Champion?

Comment

Well hes not unbeatenable is he? Having been beaten twice.
                Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 10-12-2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Well hes not unbeatenable is he? Having been beaten twice.
                  But since he's returned in October 2008, he seems unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
                    blah blah blah blah blah I'm a ****. blah blah blah blah.

moron

Comment

Vitali is a beast but he is always fighting someone shorter than him and either smaller (weight) or bigger (out of shape like arreola, johnson)

Its not his fault that there is a size advantage but its just a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X