Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennox Lewis picks winner of Mayweather vs Pacquiao and disses Solis

Lennox Lewis picks winner of Mayweather vs Pacquiao and disses Solis

by Lee Skavydis

Former undisputed heavyweight champion, Lennox Lewis does not fancy former olympic gold medallist, Odlanier Solis's chances against Ukraininan heavyweight champion, Vitali Klitschko.

"“I heard Vitali saying the other day that it would be a very difficult fight and how Solis is a challenge to him. I know what he’s doing. He’s trying to sell the fight. He has to do that. Since he’s come back, he hasn’t even lost a round. There aren’t a lot of heavyweights out there right now. My era, you had myself, Evander Holyfield, of course Mike Tyson, Riddick Bowe. There were a lot of good guys. Muhammad Ali’s era, there were a lot of great heavyweights. There were a ton of great guys then, but the era before Muhammad Ali’s, or Larry Holmes’ era, it was lacking. There weren’t many. It has really dwindled down now and I say we’re in a rebuilding stage. We’re waiting for some new bright star to fight his way into the spotlight.” Lewis stated.

Lewis also took his chance to pick a winner of the potential megafight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao:

Read More: http://www.ringnews24.com/index.php/...#axzz1H9ckzbPp

Lewis also took his chance to pick a winner of the potential megafight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao: "“The thing that lacks with Floyd is that he would rather run around the ring and make you miss and dance around. It’s fine if you like that, but Pacquiao will break you down, break you down, break you down. He’s breaking you down to try to knock you out. He’s trying to impose his will on the person in there with him. It’s a minor difference, but that’s why I would have to say Pacquiao would win, because Pacquiao is trying to climb that hill each round, to get further and further, and do damage and knock you out. I would love to see that fight, but I think Manny would have that little edge.” Lewis said.

http://www.ringnews24.com/index.php/...#axzz1H9ckzbPp

Comment

i have to agree with lennox

Comment

everybody knows Pacquiao would win, Even Fraud Gayweather

Comment

Running around?

Does Lennox truly believe Manny can defeat May in the middle of the ring, lets be honest here. Thats where May will stay and he will counter his lil ass all night

Comment

Mayweather doesn't even know how to throw a combo. Pacquiao murders mayweather brutally

Comment

i can see manny outworking floyd. floyd dont have his legs anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                Mayweather doesn't even know how to throw a combo. Pacquiao murders mayweather brutally
                do you honestly believe this??how many floyd fights have you actually seen??

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  Running around?

Does Lennox truly believe Manny can defeat May in the middle of the ring, lets be honest here. Thats where May will stay and he will counter his lil ass all night
                  Just like how he stayed in the middle of the ring against hatton right? Btw Hatton sucks and he had Mayweather running a 10-day marathon. Mayweather won't survive Pacquiao's onslaught

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                    Just like how he stayed in the middle of the ring against hatton right? Btw Hatton sucks and he had Mayweather running a 10-day marathon. Mayweather won't survive Pacquiao's onslaught
                    what fight were you watching??

Comment

Working...
                    X