Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto, Sadam Ali - Go Face To Face in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali is good enough to beat this version of Cotto.

Comment

Cotto takes how m out in 6

Comment

Every time i hear that name i just think of Hussein.

Comment

I hope Cotto goes for the kill. It will be a sad day to see one of the greats of the generation go.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            it's a December fight which means it will come from what's left of their 2017 budget. Is there another fight you badly wanted to see the final 3 weeks of the year?
            Fiscal Year for companies don't usually end on New Years Eve... A lot of companies end on September 30.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              Cotto went out like a bish and I am Puerto Rican btw. SMFH. Sadam Ali... wtf. Less than 20k will tune in to watch.
              I thought you were Mexican? Then one time you were Kazakh...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                I recall him saying he was from PR before

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  He said Mikey Garcia made him cry with that donkey kong picture because he's black.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUBBER! View Post
                    Fiscal Year for companies don't usually end on New Years Eve... A lot of companies end on September 30.
                    don't believe that's the case with hbo and their boxing budget. Either way, the main point is, cotto fighting Ali isn't going to prevent hbo from making any fight they want. It's not like hbo is really the powerhouse they once were. They basically only deal with golden boy fighters and outside of Canelo, they don't have any big name fighters. Top rank doesn't deal with them anymore and neither does pbc.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      anything else??? there are a ton of possible fights taht are better than this crap and its not like cotto is fighting for 500 bucks.
                      are you even aware that hbo no longer has access to top rank or pbc fighters? Meaning outside of a Canelo vs ggg rematch (which won't happen this yr anyway) there really isn't anyone else that's going to command much from their budget.

Comment

Working...
                      X