Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy is ****ing brilliant... I’m an idiot..UC B, PhD, wow... wow...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] This guy is ****ing brilliant... I’m an idiot..UC B, PhD, wow... wow...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0MeU2CnQmM4

This man is a fast talking brilliant genius, from a school I went to.....

He is shocking me..... wow...

B.UTLER or some other self described Genius explain this to me... this man is brilliant... I don’t say that about anyone.... I don’t... I’m no where on his level... I can switch to Japanese, Hebrew, Spanish, my English is bad, intentionally.. but this guy is super special ......

Beercules. How many takers Do you think your uncle will get....

I'm not impressed. He's all show.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Do you actually understand anything he is saying, top guys are saying he’s the next hawking... do yourself a favor and don’t discredit yourself... .... trust me... listen closely, it is rather obviously to me that you have no, zero idea, you replied within minutes of his presentation, his presentation was a lot longer that your reply time,,,, I’m saddened..,

Comment

I will check this out when I get home Z.

Comment

I’m gonna say this, he’s gonna win prizes, math/physics, he’s got a PhD, from my school, top five in the world. Is humiliating yourself pleasurable? I’m cut from a very different cloth and see no vale in looking down on your betters......

My lack of English skills prevents me from describing, in my opinion, how stupid you look....

I guess trolling has some sort of intrinsic value to you, and the anonymity of trolling is your safe space.?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Do you actually understand anything he is saying, top guys are saying he’s the next hawking... do yourself a favor and don’t discredit yourself... .... trust me... listen closely, it is rather obviously to me that you have no, zero idea, you replied within minutes of his presentation, his presentation was a lot longer that your reply time,,,, I’m saddened..,
            I have a graduate degree in Physics

Comment

adsfdsfasfadfadfasfasdf

Comment

I have a graduate degree in Physics
                Poke holes in his lecture....

Comment

Bro watched about 20 mins of that and got to say if i couldnt understand what he was saying. But vey interested.
                  Its good we have guys like this who are answering questions that alien life forms probably already have mastered.
                  Only way to go forward is thru knowledge.

Comment

Basically what he had said is physics is caveman ****s and emdrive technology is the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X