No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Hope I Didn't Scare Manny Pacquiao Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Danny is not Bud or Errol! Losing to that level is humbling, but not embarrassing! I think Mikey should fight Omar @ 144, and then go from there! However, if he believes he can do better, then go for DSG right away! If you can't beat DSG, then 147 is definitely not for you!
    Yea I'd obviously agree Bud & Spence are a whole other thing, but I really didn't like his lack of effort, which honestly surprised me a lot. I don't think he was very comfortable at the weight regardless of any of the pre-fight banter & all that type of sh^t. So I'm kinda already thinking 147 isn't for him pre-another 147 fight that could look worse on his resume if he loses.

And yea a Mikey vs Omar fight might be a fun option next. Omar is still a solid enough name even if he's been pretty inactive in recent times.

Comment

But you turned down Manny and Crawford lol

Comment

Look at this cherry picker. He turned down $4M to fight PAC a few years ago. Now all the sudden he wants to fight him? Hopefully PAC will pursue bigger fish with titles like Thurman or Porter.

I would like to see Danny vs Mikey, a good paycheck for both fighters and a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Pac is gonna fight Thurman who beat ur ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Yea I'd obviously agree Bud & Spence are a whole other thing, but I really didn't like his lack of effort, which honestly surprised me a lot. I don't think he was very comfortable at the weight regardless of any of the pre-fight banter & all that type of sh^t. So I'm kinda already thinking 147 isn't for him pre-another 147 fight that could look worse on his resume if he loses.

And yea a Mikey vs Omar fight might be a fun option next. Omar is still a solid enough name even if he's been pretty inactive in recent times.
            Omar is always non-stop action (Salute to Brandon too) and Omar is 29-0! He just fought in February, so he should be good to go!

Comment

Pacman fighting Thurman.

Danny, you lost to fuc king Thurman.

Comment

Working...
              X