OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I apologize. Middle to upper middle class.
      Hahahaha thank you

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Costco gives out free samples all day long every day.

They have a bigger profit margin that all the companies you cited.

I can name 30 companies that give away free samples, advice, consults, estimates, shipping, buy one get one free or 50-% off, etc. that list can go on and on.

Company’s just need to make a profit not necessarily charge for everything.

Just watch the ads on tv and see how many give away free stuff. It’s literally every other commercial.

“Free bottle of ”Extenz”

Lol. Pay attention you will be surprised. It’s just psychology at play.
          I read Costco sells their rotisserie chicken at a loss

They sell it cheap, lose money on it

But it's one of those things that they use to get customers in the store

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            What style of Karate do you teach?

On another note...

“So, it’s not really science. I think it’s somewhat appropriate that somebody with a pseudoscience degree is here pushing pseudoscience in front of our committee,” Massie said before Kerry fired back.

Is quite an amusing burn.
            Shotokan with a bit of goju ryu and I just recently started taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under Marcos santos and rigan machado students

Comment

• The POTUS ladies & gentlemen. The most powerful man in the world. The bully pulpit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                The POTUS ladies & gentlemen. The most powerful man in the world. The bully pulpit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  The POTUS ladies & gentlemen. The most powerful man in the world. The bully pulpit.

Yes, he is OUR president, and THANK GOD. It could not have happened at a better time. USA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    I read Costco sells their rotisserie chicken at a loss

They sell it cheap, lose money on it

But it's one of those things that they use to get customers in the store
                    This is true. Everything in the food court is sold at cost Or loss. It what drives people to the store. Have you ever left a Costco without dropping 200 to 300 bucks? Not me. Rather ingenious of them. That’s one reason they are among the most profitable businesses.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X