Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Think Klitschko Would Fight Me If He Comes Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All we get from Wilder, his team and his fans is IF this and COULD that. We all know there was a chance for them to try negotiate a fight not that long ago and Team Wilder ran for the hills. Finkel coming out with "Wilder is a baby" and all that ****.

Im sorry Wilder fans but the man and his team have turned in to a bit of an embarrassment. We all look upon him as some quacking duck and it dont matter the spin his team and his fans try to throw on it the damage is done because the fact are all there. Dont forget ducking Joshua is just the latest of many ducks, its happening too much to expect us to fall for the spin. And if Wlad did happen to come out of retirement i could imagine him aiming his sights at Wilder and Team Wilder straight up REFUSING to fight him.

Comment

The whole world is in trouble Wilder has gone back to the basics. The title is a tad dramatic

https://youtu.be/Tfo-qyn8j8U

Comment

No disrespect to him, but at 43, Klitschko would not likely possess the type of boxing that would give Wilder trouble at this stage in his career. Knowing what we know now, the Klitschko that fought Joshua might suffer a KO to Wilder. Wilder throws the type of looping shots that have plagued him his whole career.

Comment

Funny that, because Wilder's management kept saying he was not ready for Klitschko before he retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
            Wow I read every comment and the hate for Black Amerikkkan fighters is real!

If Wlad returned I would like to see them fight although if Wilder won he’d get no credit for it!
            Really??? I’m always on Wilder’s back and I’m black. Wilder is cool really he just says a lot of dumb s#hit which is easy to critique and I love fingering his supporters because their vaginas are always wet and they support every stupid comment he makes

Comment

Wow I read every comment and the hate for Black Amerikkkan fighters is real!

If Wlad returned I would like to see them fight although if Wilder won he’d get no credit for it!
              Ohhhhh i never realised i was racist against Black Amerikkkan fighters. I wish i hadnt said so many good things about many other Black American fighters now, wish you had told me this earlier.

My favourite fighters of all time was Mike Tyson and Nigel Benn so im guna have to scrap that now, who else am i racist against? Muslims? Cuz i was a big fan of Prince Naseem Hamed. I suppose i will have to be a fan of some white guys now, errrrrr? Ty Fields was the man. Joshua ducked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
                Wilder talking about how Klitschko had plenty of chances to challenge him but never did...

SMDH. The delusion meter just exploded
                Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                Wow, it looks like Wilder is shook by the prospect of old man Klitschko coming back. He is totally lying when he said he had the chance to fight him. Wilder rejected the fight! He's even less interested in the possibility of getting knocked out by a retired 43 year old Vlad.
                Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                Shelly Finkel is on record Wilder didn’t want that Klitschko smoke in 2017. Wilder was running scared of Klitschko like today he’s running scared of Joshua.
                Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                Funny that, because Wilder's management kept saying he was not ready for Klitschko before he retired.
                Wilder seems to have lost touch with reality and started believing his own hype and lies.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Nothing to do with him being black, he just talks a lot of rubbish.

Fury talks just as much if not more jibberish! So does Billy Joe Sanders, Pacquiao, I can go on and on, Jeff Horn, the Black Amerikkkan fighter is held to a different standard!

Comment

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs the one who screams is the one who gets hit!

Comment

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs the one who screams is the one who gets hit!
                      Why are you throwing stones at dogs? Is there something wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                      X