Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couture is age 47 and is a shot fighter; Toney the younger man will win tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couture is age 47 and is a shot fighter; Toney the younger man will win tonight

James Toney is going to put the old man's lights out tonight.

The age 47 Randy Couture has lost to Brock Lesnar and then to the past-prime Nogueira. Age has caught up with him...

Couture's body appeared very OLD at the weigh-in.

Toney is just age 41 and although he's past his prime, he's less shot than the 47 year old Couture.
    Last edited by The Hammer; 08-28-2010, 05:03 PM.

Toney hasn't looked good in the boxing ring for quite some time, now imagine the cage. Hopefully Toney can pull this one off, but I doubt it. Just want to see him land one good punch before he gets taken down, all I'm asking for.

Comment

I hope I can appear that old when I'm 47.

Comment

Im not sure if this is a joke or not tunney lol.

I think Toney is more shot because he actually has brain damage

Comment

As much as I'd like to agree.

I just don't, Toney is the younger man but Couture has so much more experience MMA wise. Toney isn't young either.

If Toney knocked him out i'd be chuffed but I can't see it happening unless he lands a early big shot.

Comment

They are both shot fighters if you ask me.

But even tho he is 41, James Toney is WAY more shot if you ask me. Toney hasnt been relevant in boxing in 7+ years. Couture was relevant as recently as his last fight. Dudes a gym rat through and through, and it'll serve him well tonight

Comment

This is one of the first times I disagree with you, Tunney. I think Couture will beat the piss outta Toney, and I hope he does, because I want Toney to get that beating so he can finally shut up lol. He should have stayed out of the cage, and fought Vitali or Wlad so either one of them could become the first man to stop Toney.

Comment

eh, who's taken more blows the to head?

Still hoping Toney can pull off the upset though.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                  James Toney is going to put the old man's lights out tonight.

The age 47 Randy Couture has lost to Brock Lesnar and then to the past-prime Nogueira. Age has caught up with him...

Couture's body appeared very OLD at the weigh-in.

Toney is just age 41 and although he's past his prime, he's less shot than the 47 year old Couture.
                  yeah coutures older but james has had 83 pro fights. how many has couture had? exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    I hope I can appear that old when I'm 47.
                    Yeah, I'm 25 and would be happy to look that old now, at least from the neck down.

Comment

Working...
                    X