Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone smoked K2 weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah man thats some dirt weed...Its pure leaf look pon it..
    Im gonna stick to the real thing....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Some people cant because of Random drug testing dude....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        That would be a wounder....
        I'd have to find a next way that dont look good at all...

Comment

exactly

and how do you know if its some dirt weed, have you ever smoked it? I read that some people who are profesional stoners where high as a kite with that ****. One even said he saw the sky turn pink. If thats not some good weed, than I dunno what is

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
            exactly

and how do you know if its some dirt weed, have you ever smoked it? I read that some people who are profesional stoners where high as a kite with that ****. One even said he saw the sky turn pink. If thats not some good weed, than I dunno what is
            If it's not THC how does it get you high though??

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
              exactly

Look pon it pure Leaf..Mi grow Tings since a youth..Theres no bud on it..
              Its not gonna give a Hi that natural cannabis will or someting along the lines of the bud in your avi..Mans are ganja babys dun know smoke the rass leaf then G im just saying if thats what you gotta do cuz of drug tests give up the fukin ting and have some will power..

Comment

I need to hear Gully talk... Gully call in to our show tonight..

Comment

Its not gonna give a Hi that natural cannabis will or someting along the lines of the bud in your avi..Mans are ganja babys dun know smoke the rass leaf then G im just saying if thats what you gotta do cuz of drug tests give up the fukin ting and have some will power..
                  I love your posts because I have to read them like 6 times understand them. I haven't smoke herb in years my dude but I miss that **** so I was looking for an alternative....

Comment

If it's not THC how does it get you high though??
                    I read that it has all the other chems that marijuana has, but just not THC. I dont know how it gets you high tho. It doesnt have THC so you can smoke it anywhere you want. Thats the good thing about it. But they put other hallucigens (i dont know how to spell it) in it, I guess thats what makes you high and ****. It also reddens your eyes and gives you munchis like reg weed

Comment

I didnt understand a word you said

Are you mexican?

Comment

Working...
                      X