Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone here been with a Asian (Indian/Pakistani) girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
    I've tried to get with them in the past but because their worried what their community and family think I haven't got anywhere.

There are some damn fine ones out there, it's a shame that religion and race get in the way of me getting some Asian tail.
    keep on trying things are changing all the time,ive been with a indian and a pakstiani girls in the past and now im married to a half afgan half indoniesien girl,fuked combo i know but it works for me

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      indeed i am

I hope you mother was not disowned by her family.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Convert to Hinduism and start worshipping statues with loads of arms then.

To answer, yes I have. I had a Indian girlfriend in highschool, and I did a few Pakistani chicks up in Toronto during Carabanna. There are boatloads of them overthere .

I'm not Asian so that rules me out for most of them.

Comment

I hope you mother was not disowned by her family.
          nooo lol my dads not black if you think he is lol...his family originally moved from pakistan to kenya where he was born and lived for 10 years and my mum is from Pakistan..but i was born and bred here in Manchester uk and ive lived here all my life

Comment

nooo lol my dads not black if you think he is lol...his family originally moved from pakistan to kenya where he was born and lived for 10 years and my mum is from Pakistan..but i was born and bred here in Manchester uk and ive lived here all my life

Now it makes sense, Asian people have a problem with any of their own with other races (especially black people).

Comment

Now it makes sense, Asian people have a problem with any of their own with other races (especially black people).
              yeah sadly ...me i dont care what the race of the girl is tbh im happy with any race...

Comment

yeah sadly ...me i dont care what the race of the girl is tbh im happy with any race...

How would your family feel?

Comment

you are right but i do have 2 asian girl mates who are going out with some of my black mates,theres has been issues in the past but one couple got engaged 6 months ago after 5 years of being together,i here what your saying but times have changed,ive been to a couple of weddings btween indian girls and white men and one of the boys was my mate,there was issues to start with but in the end they sorted everthing out and they are still together

Comment

How would your family feel?
                    i dunno...dont really care what they think tbh

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      you are right but i do have 2 asian girl mates who are going out with some of my black mates,theres has been issues in the past but one couple got engaged 6 months ago after 5 years of being together,i here what your saying but times have changed,ive been to a couple of weddings btween indian girls and white men and one of the boys was my mate,there was issues to start with but in the end they sorted everthing out and they are still together

Indians have a caste system so white people have a pass in that sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X