No announcement yet.

My first street fight since boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first street fight since boxing

last night this wanna be street thug seriously wanted to rob me for my gold chain with no gun. now i am 5'7 and he was 5'10 or 5'11 and he comes up grabs my neck and trys to pull my chain off. so i just jab him in the face, now my punching power in my jab is'nt strong yet so he just shook it off. so he rushed me and throws a few heymakers and i could'nt believe i block them all and then he threw a sloppy right punch i just duck to the left,and gave him a right hook to the body, left and right hook to the face and knee to the gut. he was done i ran away because i think the cops were coming. before boxing i used to just punch wildly with one hand with no type of skill ans now i am fighting smartly. thank god for boxing

if you ducked to the left then you would have had to throw a left hook to the body.

Comment

Muay Thai Knee Bash is the best weapon you can have in your arsenal in street fighting.

Comment

Hmmmm, havent had any fights since i started boxing, ive 3 before that, all of which i won, no skill what so ever and yes i was the smaller guy against both. I won all 3 by not stopping.

1 first 6ft and 200 he walked away have had enouh.

2: 6.1ft 260 (yes big) which i fought twice, 1 time (the worst fight ever) i hit him say 10 in the head and got 6 ( dont know what you call it) like rahman got fighting holyfield just a lot smaller, all in the forhead he had headacs and neckproblems several weeks, and he brooke one of my ribs, stepping on me.

3 and last time he tired and gave upp again allthough i still have a scar were his cornerteeths are visible on my right biceps.

Comment

well i threw a right hook to the body. if may have been a dumb move but it worked

Comment

Right hook to the body is fine if you are moving left you are just going with the momentum

Comment

"Do this, don't do that" doesn't work in a street fight.

Street fights are chaotic. No time for thinking or planning.

Comment

Agree it comes natural

Comment

Street fighting is bull****! Self defence is cool, but boxer vs non boxer can have terrible results.

If defending myself my favourite punch is the right upper cut, i have KO'd some wanna be thugs with that punch, Thugs always throw an over hand right with no left guard, sticking there chin in the air!! Very messy if you land it right.

Comment

IMO street fighting should be anyones last resort, even if ur gonna get muggd by like 5 people, always jus punch thru one of them and then run/walk away, when the numbers are against u, boxing isnt gonna help u, and since boxing isnt a grappling or dirty kinda fighting style, itd be hard for someone whose used to boxing to be able to use the same moves the would in the ring considering the other guy is most lkely trying to take u down to the ground and then smackin u up, best thing to do is talk it out, if not possible, then land the first punch and make sure its something good too, like a hook to the temples, or an uppercut right under there chest ribs, or just a simple jab to the chin can send them crying

Comment

Working...
                    X