Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that Zab Judah back in the early 2000's was better than Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judah had mad skills and impressive power but it is hard to say he was better than Crawford. Judah did not have a very good chin and definitely did not have a stable mind set.

Originally posted by PakiRambo View Post
    Amir took Zab JEWdah to schools bros, good win for King.
    King should fight cootto next and give him a lesson in Pak style school, revenge for the chweating porto kneecan garcia and his racist father angel who disrespects the prophet.
    What Ever! Try not to completely flake out on this conversation more than you have. Khan caught Judah at the end of Judah's career. Unlike Danny Garcia and the mighty Prescott.
    Last edited by TBear; 04-10-2017, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Judah had mad skills and impressive power but it is hard to say he was better than Crawford. Judah did not have a very good chin and definitely did not have a stable mind set.

What Ever! Try not to completely flake out on this conversation more than you have. Khan caught Judah at the end of Judah's career. Unlike Danny Garcia and the mighty Prescott.
      na bro Garcia got lucky punch on king.
      King khan schools all Kneecans and prime Judah

Comment

na bro Garcia got lucky punch on king.
        King khan schools all Kneecans and prime Judah
        I am not seeing a long boxingscene career here. It appears you created this account to hate on the Jewish and Puerto Ricans as you show in nearly every post. I don't care who you chose to praise, that does not matter to me. But if you want this account of yours to last and not be a forgotten character, lay off the "anti-agenda". COMPRENDE?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          I am not seeing a long boxingscene career here. It appears you created this account to hate on the Jewish and Puerto Ricans as you show in nearly every post. I don't care who you chose to praise, that does not matter to me. But if you want this account of yours to last and not be a forgotten character, lay off the "anti-agenda". COMPRENDE?
          nah bro, i no hater just a big fan of khan. angel garica is a hater and a racist, u defending him now? COMPRENDE?

Comment

nah bro, i no hater just a big fan of khan. angel garica is a hater and a racist, u defending him now? COMPRENDE?
            I neither care for or about him. Just pay attention to what I said. End of conversation.

Comment

Working...
            X