Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro-gun rights US petition to deport Piers Morgan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Petition originated from Texas? Wait a minute, I thought there already was a petition from Texas asking to secede from the Union. Therefore the "rights of American citizens" or lackthereof would no longer apply to him. Which petition is a priority?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Typical republican logic tbh, they're pretty ******ed.
      So the self proclaimed crack dealer calls republicans ******s...guess its a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I do not even understand why CNN even allows a foreign employee to come in and rant/dictate internal policy of a country he is not even official citizen of.

If it was an American shoveling the sh|t that he is spewing out then it would be his right to do so. He is not an American so he should keep his pie hole shut. If he does not like the way things are his real home is just a plane ride away.

I'm not American myself, but being Canadian I share most of their thoughts and views. I can fully understand why many Americans want that trash shipped out.
        Hey dean, are you from Winnipeg?

Comment

Piers Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            So the self proclaimed crack dealer calls republicans ******s...guess its a compliment.
            It's a verse from Eazy E, surprised you never heard it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
              Hey dean, are you from Winnipeg?
              Nova Scotia

Comment

68 thousand people want him deported from a population that is about 315 million. I have a feeling he might need to annoy a few more people first.
                Damn he had over 3 million twatter followers, those 68K people better rally some more troops

Comment

I like Piers Morgan, let that man be.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    68 thousand people want him deported from a population that is about 315 million. I have a feeling he might need to annoy a few more people first.
                    Damn he had over 3 million twatter followers, those 68K people better rally some more troops
                    69 thousand signatures is just 4 days and still 26 days more to go... this petition would most likely hit half a million signatures on January 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
                      69 thousand signatures is just 4 days and still 26 days more to go... this petition would most likely hit half a million signatures on January 20.
                      Even if it hits 500K signatures, Im pretty sure he wont get deported officially. He may lose his job due to politics & pressure and have to leave the USA because of his lack of a Visa, but I would be disappointed if a country that promotes freedom of speech officially deported him.

Comment

Working...
                      X