• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Thomas Hauser - please look into the HBO/Haymon arrangement

I'm sure Arum'll pay for it.

He's written a ton on Al Haymon before.

Comment

no necessary...seems obvious the relationship is as tight as a virgin.

Comment

didnt hbo hire him to write for them?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          This........

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            I want a proper expose, like the recent steroid one.

I know it's the worst kept secret in boxing that Haymon runs sh-t, but it needs to be fully out in the open and discussed.

I want statistical data - like how many goddamn times a Haymon fighter has taken up dates on a HBO card. I mean, I'm seeing all these Haymon prospect emerge from nowhere on undercards.

That's nice but can I get a fight that might be, you know, a little interesting?

Comment

Go back a couple years that was like all he was writing about, with his feud with Greenberg.

Comment

It's no secret though. Mayweather is his bargaining chip. As long as HBO uses its platform to push his fighters they get Floyd fights.

But HBO has stood ground before. They rejected Williams vs Ishida and forced the Williams vs Lara fight. Haymon must have took matters into his own hands with the outcome. Then they took Williams vs Ishida to ShowTime aftrerwards

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  I want a proper expose, like the recent steroid one.

I know it's the worst kept secret in boxing that Haymon runs sh-t, but it needs to be fully out in the open and discussed.

I want statistical data - like how many goddamn times a Haymon fighter has taken up dates on a HBO card. I mean, I'm seeing all these Haymon prospect emerge from nowhere on undercards.

That's nice but can I get a fight that might be, you know, a little interesting?
                  Lol why don't you write the piece yourself and figure out your own statistical data??

That's what I thought, you cry more than a lonely fat chick on prom night

Comment

Working...
                  X