Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's a lot more competitive than people are expecting.

Comment

• Rios is already scarred and traumatized by the Philly Shell.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I'm sure she was............her first time on TV, I'm sure she would agree to a fake proposal and comb his hair. She was fronting man....what did you expect her to do put on the spot on HBO, call him out and smack him up?

No woman would agree to that and think it's a good idea....she isn;t a star an actor, she is a young girl who just got played out on national TV.

Plus Broner is a pig man, he already has 4 kids.....he takes up women he can manipulate, he would never be with a strong minded woman.
        Agreed, I felt really bad for her. But then thought she probably deserved for being with a guy like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
          I'm embarassed by Adrien Broner. Here's why.

He is a TOTAL rip-off of Mayweather. It's like... any move he makes, he won't make it unless he thinks Mayweather would make it. He is an utter carbon copy of Floyd Mayweather. He is not his own man. Any fighter who is not his own man embarasses me. Broner embarasses me the same way Sugar Ray Leonard embarassed me. Cos SRL was an utter Ali wannabe.

Also... What's with him constantly asking his entourage to brush his hair after the fight? I mean... He doesn't even have any hair! He has all his hair shaved off. There's no hair to brush, yet he's like, 'Brush my hair!'

Ok, I'm a little drunk... But Broner pisses me off. He's a wannabe. He's a good fighter, but he's a wannabe.
          Just adding to the list...... Didn't steal Ali quotes didn't mention him in every interview

Comment

• I see arguments about the joke proposal. I don't know what exactly is the argument, but my first thought was that it was a set up. It looked to me that it was pretty obvious.

Comment

• If you are going to attack Broner for his personality fine. You cannot shoot down his in ring performances though. He is solid and will be hard for anyone to deal with. Very solid all around game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                yeah sure. think what you want
                I did and will continue to do so..I don't need approval to think for myself.

Comment

• id bet money on broner but rios would have the size advantage. but he wold get beaten up all night just to get shots in. itd be a rough fight for both men imo. but i think broner wins it, possibly by knockout.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    Just adding to the list...... Didn't steal Ali quotes didn't mention him in every interview
                    And the Ali shuffle wasn't actually Ali's

Comment

• That girl is Adrien Broner's girlfriend, she already knows how much of a fool he is and she's cool with it.

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

*sigh
                      What?

Comment

Working...
                      X