Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people bashing Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useless effing threads. This is boxing, not American Idol. Everybody hates everybody. Wonder where this TS have been hiding all these years.

Bradley has history of ducking Khan. What exactly would you expect? You don't even need Pac fans.

Personally, I don't hate Bradley. He's not Mayweather, so...

Comment

Bradley shouldn't be attacked, he's a good dude, hard worker and good fighter. I just think people manifest their anger towards him and that's only natural.

Comment

Who is bashing bradley? I like the guy and would give him all the praise and be on his bandwagon had he won legitimately.. The only gripe I have is that he shouldn't be talkin like he is genuinely the champ.. He would come across a lot better if he acted as if he lost and still had something to prove.. This bogus decision will give Tim another chance and until then he should not be too ****y about his gift win.

Comment

This fight was designed to duck Floyd Mayweather once and for all, and in their heart of hearts they know Manny was in on it too. They allowed Arum and Manny to take the them for a long ride, but instead of laying the blame at the feet of it's conspirators, in true cowardly bigot fashion they attack the one guy who they know showed actual heart and integrity. Pacquiao fans will continue to kiss Arums ass, because they made their bed and now have to lay in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
            This fight was designed to duck Floyd Mayweather once and for all, and in their heart of hearts they know Manny was in on it too. They allowed Arum and Manny to take the them for a long ride, but instead of laying the blame at the feet of it's conspirators, in true cowardly bigot fashion they attack the one guy who they know showed actual heart and integrity. Pacquiao fans will continue to kiss Arums ass, because they made their bed and now have to lay in it.
            Dude, who are you kidding? The general knowledge is Floyd is scared of Pac. This info is already written in encyclopedias. It is what it is.

You need to review Bob Costas' interview with Floyd. That interview basically asks what people all over the world have been asking for years, "When are you going to fight Pacquiao?"

So stop this nonsense.

Comment

as usual these stans are making up ****. these are the same stans who bashed pac after jmm 3...now they're passing the buck of their stupidity. nobody is bashing bradley...the pacfans that i know who are posting here are not blaming him.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                I don't see a lot of people bashing him and they shouldn't.
                I have seen some vicious hate from some people. Funny, most of it is coming from the posters that said Bradley is a bum and would get knocked out early.

No reason to hate on Bradley, unless you assume that he knew the fix was in and did not try his hardest. I don't think that is the case at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
                  If that's how you see it, then you just proved Bradley really does know what's going on even from the start.
                  That apologizing on Arum after the fight seems a bit unusual and showing that re-match ticket to the world before the fight...yeah, definitely very suspect. He did his part of the act but unfortunately his partner did not play his role well.

Comment

Please...you pac nuthuggers think every fighter who doesn't stand squarely in front of Pac is a runner. A fighter uses a bit of head movement and boxing skills and you guys hate them for it every time.

Anyone who doesn't stay right out in front of Manny and lets him pummel them is running in pacland.

Comment

oh, and i wasn't necessarily just talking about on NSB. I'm also including my facebook wall was being flooded with stuff. Friends that I've talked with, etc.

I didn't write mention just on NSB for a reason... because it wasn't just about here.
                      Last edited by Best in Boxing; 06-11-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X