Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six-year-old girl handcuffed and arrested for throwing tantrum at Georgia elementary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    hell in that case just temporarily isolate her and give her a time out while you call her parents. Booking a goddamn 6 year old is ridiculous.
    Isolate her where? Lock her in a room by herself we'd be reading an article about how a principal and a police officer abused a child by locking her in a closet or something....

Comment

6 year old girl.

You're ok with her putting on Orange and waiting a judgement.
      you dont think the story was fluffed?

im just saying if it were me when i was 6...being arrested for that kind of behavior would be the least of my worries

my parents sure of hell wouldnt try to get a rally of injustice going

because then i justifies what i did.

Comment

6 year old girl.

You're ok with her putting on orange and waiting a judgement.

I just don't understand that idea.
        She was taken to the station where her parents where called. It says in the article that she won't have to go to court or anything. Hopefully this taught her a lesson....

Comment

If that was me, my pops woulda been at the school in no time.

He woulda apologized to everyone then taken me home and whooped my ass!

I wouldn't have done that again.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            If that was me, my pops woulda been at the school in no time.

He woulda apologized to everyone then taken me home and whooped my ass!

I wouldn't have done that again.
            you probably wouldnt do anything in the first place because you knew the wrath coming your way afterwards

its called parenting haha

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              you dont think the story was fluffed?

im just saying if it were me when i was 6...being arrested for that kind of behavior would be the least of my worries

my parents sure of hell wouldnt try to get a rally of injustice going

because then i justifies what i did.
              I see where you guys are getting at. But to me it's like (theoretical situation)........a 6 year old guns down multiple classmates and somehow takes the teacher hostage. Do you call in snipers to eliminate the boy? Or do you opt non lethal tactics to simply distract or disarm the boy? Then take him into custody and find out why his completely undeveloped and impressionable mind caused him to act that way?

I think in the case we're discussing..........A simple timeout and some scheduled anger management courses for the little girl would be practical.

Not being booked. In the example I've described? Yes book the little shooter but you need to at first not kill him...........and then find the root of the actual problem.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

So what if she was handcuffed. Maybe she was acting like a little brat

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  you probably wouldnt do anything in the first place because you knew the wrath coming your way afterwards

its called parenting haha
                  Man, if I tried to discipline my son the way my parents disciplined me, man...I'd be in jail.

Kids today = *******

Comment

I see where you guys are getting at. But to me it's like (theoretical situation)........a 6 year old guns down multiple classmates and somehow takes the teacher hostage. Do you call in snipers to eliminate the boy? Or do you opt non lethal tactics to simply distract or disarm the boy? Then take him into custody and find out why his completely undeveloped and impressionable mind caused him to act that way?

I think in the case we're discussing..........A simple timeout and some scheduled anger management courses for the little girl would be practical.

Not being booked. In the example I've described? Yes book the little shooter but you need to at first not kill him...........and then find the root of the actual problem.
                    So how do you make a kid who is already not listening, breaking ****, and being a brat do a timeout? The root of the problem is obviously lack of parenting so what makes you think that they'll take her to anger management or anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      So how do you make a kid who is already not listening, breaking ****, and being a brat do a timeout? The root of the problem is obviously lack of parenting so what makes you think that they'll take her to anger management or anything else?
                      Thinking on my feet?

Pick her up...........take her to a hall closet. Detain her............and tell someone to quickly call her parents if they haven't already.

Wait for them to arrive and confront their child. Then...........I'd explain the possible charges that would arise as a result of her behavior.

Not book her.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X