Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should fight in detroit!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      They are notorious for giving the Mexicans gift decisions and are the biggest scumbag athletic commission there is.
      Like who? Don't spill shyt out of your ass, cry-baby.
      Lol, but it was cool robbing Clottey & Mosley, right? Excuses is all I hear coming from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Was Cotto-Clottey in NY?

Clottey won that fight
        Yeah, in MSG, Puerto Rican day parade as well btw.

Comment

The Fight is now happening in Mississippi, WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            More major events or not, the fact is that there is much more robberies in Vegas alone than TX.
            Of course there is going to be more robberies when Vegas has about 100x the amount of big fights(tv) than Texas. Point is for the few fights Texas has, they have shown to have major favoritism to Mexicans. New York on the other hand has a lot more fights and very few robberies. % wise, Texas is the worst state for a visiting fighter to fight in.

Yes, Miguel should withdraw from the fight if it is there. Not only because the strong possibility of being robbed but for getting shafted by Arum once again. Arum does nothing for Miguel and has treated him like dirt his whole career. After Miguel curb stomps the Mexican, he should beat the piss out of Arum.

Comment

That shiet is lame, if I was Puerto Rican I would be pissed off too if I scheduled a plane trip to NY just to watch this fight when they changed the location of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                Lol, but it was cool robbing Clottey & Mosley, right? Excuses is all I hear coming from you.
                Clottey could have a debate but Mosley stfu. Mosley lost that fight rather easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Paulie pretty clearly beat Juan Diaz when they 1st fought and Juan got a gift at home.
                  No he didn't, that fight was close. Paulie clearly won in the rematch tho. He whooped the **** out of Diaz in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                    neither was robbed, hell clottey could've put himself in a better position if he tried during the championship rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      Clottey could have a debate but Mosley stfu. Mosley lost that fight rather easily.
                      But why you mad? Cotto was jogging the last rounds and still won? Lulz.

Explain to me why Cotto refused the rematch in L.A.? He said, "no rematch unless its back in N.Y." Why not in L.A.? Lol. So, you stfu, groupie .

Comment

Working...
                      X