No announcement yet.

Lomachenko Fans Aren't Viewing This Win As Anything Special, It Was Routine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
    Salido was an old man when that fight happened and he was severely weight drained....

But he still beat the dog **** outta bumachenko lol!!
    He will have to take that loss to his grave unavenged lol...
    Sure guy, whatever you say, enjoy watching Lomachenko take the reigns as the #1 P4P boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Sure guy, whatever you say, enjoy watching Lomachenko take the reigns as the #1 P4P boxer.
      Saldio took his soul and his dignity that night.

No matter bumachenko does with his career he will always be judged by his lack of courage on that particular night.
      You know this as well as i do. lol

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
        Saldio took his soul and his dignity that night.

No matter bumachenko does with his career he will always be judged by his lack of courage on that particular night.
        You know this as well as i do. lol
        Poor attempt at trolling, you'd think Lomachenko banged your mom the way you seethe with little d*ck hatred for him.

Comment

Poor attempt at trolling, you'd think Lomachenko banged your mom the way you seethe with little d*ck hatred for him.
          I'm not the one gettin angry. lol

Why does is make you so angry that a stranger over the internet doesn't buy your bull****? lol

Your obsession with this man is unhealthy. You should probably re-evaluate you life.

I'm guessing you lose as much sleep as bumachenko over the Salido loss.

Beaten in his prime by a man who was nearing his forties and severely weight drained. That's the kind of thing you can never live down, lol

Comment

im in the "rigo just wasnt that good, was pumped up by boxing hipsters" camp

but calling loma the GOAT gets funnier responses

Comment

he made rigo quit, tho there are speculations and particulars that can be hinged on, this is what happend so give him credit..... oh wait rigo was injured, just like pac man! damn never mind

Comment

you two guys get a room please!!! to call Lomachenko bum is really ridiculous.. that kid is out of this world in terms of boxing..my favorite boxer is still Rigo.. but you have to admit that Rigo doesn't belong at 130 and I think he quit, plain and simple. super congrats to Lomo..

Comment

Working...
                X