No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Martin Murray Outlands Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
    If you watch the fight and carefully score it rounds by round, you'll see that Sergio clearly won round 7. In fact, he won rounds 1,2,3,,4,7,11,12 while Murray clearly won rounds 6, 8, and 10. Rounds 5 and 9 were toss ups.
    Originally posted by StratfordSav View Post
    Wow compubox don't mean **** a guy coul land 1000 punches in round and come out with more punches landed in that case if Murray couldn't whoop a guys ass with a broken Hand and knee he doesn't deserve to win Martinez won fair and square cant stand all you bias ass boxing fans just cuz you hate on a boxer and it a closet fight then why people anticipated he lost just shut up and rewatch the fight over and over and over until your stupid little brain comes out with the right answer you guys are ****in idiots.
    lol thank god for some good posts right here
    I was scared this place got completely overrun lol

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      This 100%. These Martinez homers (who i wont name) are absolutely ridiculous here the past day or so. Just spewing nonsense and trolling.

Martinez lost this fight and no matter what the record books say, true and unbiased boxing fans know Sergio Martinez lost his last fight and has an unofficial L on his record from Saturday night.

Absolute incompetent judging and refereeing. Please stick to your word Sergio and fight GGG next because after Saturday night, he is going to absolutely obliterate you, IMO. And this is coming from a guy who has liked Martinez throughout his career.

Literally, GGG is going to absolutely pummel Sergio and send him into retirement.
      Dude **** the **** up Martinez won that fight with a broken hand. that guy didnt do **** besides 3 rounds in the fight and anybody can say oh im a Martinez fan and I thought he lost your more bias than any other boxing fan on here but I do agree Martinez doesn't look as good as he was and the fight with GGG won't happen cuz he knows he'll most likely lose that fight he just doesn't look the same

Comment

I watched the fight again. It was a complete robbery. Screw the judges in argentina. Martin Murray should have been the Ring Magazine and WBC Middleweight Champion of the world.

Comment

If it's not in Argentina, that second KD is probably correctly called and Murray wins.

Comment

Originally posted by StratfordSav View Post
            Dude **** the **** up Martinez won that fight with a broken hand. that guy didnt do **** besides 3 rounds in the fight and anybody can say oh im a Martinez fan and I thought he lost your more bias than any other boxing fan on here but I do agree Martinez doesn't look as good as he was and the fight with GGG won't happen cuz he knows he'll most likely lose that fight he just doesn't look the same
            Biased about what? I don't give a **** about Martin Murray.... Maybe I have to rewatch this fight then. I was watching this fight as a neutral observer and I saw Murray winning, I don't see how Martinez won this fight.

You're even saying yourself Martinez didn't look the same, etc.... We don't give victories out based on past accomplishments and résumé/history....

What happened in that ring was a Murray win IMO, but what pissed me off was the fact that Murday had no chance..... The judges knew they weren't going to give Murray the win no matter what, even with 3 more KDs, I bet you Martinez would of got the decision. That's not fair

Comment

Working...
            X