Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Will Ask Rigondeaux To Do Random Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love all the Rigondeaux doubters right now. When everyone sees what he does to Donaire, there will be some space at the very back of the bandwagon.

Comment

EVERY fighter should demand this or no fight period

Comment

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
        I thought Donaire said he would fight anyone if they
        used PEDs or not?
        Anyone not named Rigondeaux...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          Anyone not named Rigondeaux...
          Drug testing should be no issue at all,and no excuse since Donaire does it year round right?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Drug testing should be no issue at all,and no excuse since Donaire does it year round right?
            I don't like cheaters...I will like rigo to do it..they call it olympic cuz Olympic athletes do it all the year..Rigo grow in that...he should have been tested a couple of thousand times more than Donaire..but nothing take away the fact that is not an obligatory thing..but Donaire want to do it like that...he start to put problems in the easy way to build they fight....
            Last edited by Angry Cuban; 01-02-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

New rule!!!

Everyone except manny pac should be subject to random drug testing!!! as for manny we should all just take his word for it!!! but everyone else takes a test!!!!

Comment

If a fighter works with Memo or Conte you can expect suspicions and PED chatter to arise, so if Rigo is truly working with Memo he should just do it. Shouldn't be a problem for him since he's been tested so much in his life being in the Olympics and all.

Comment

should make this the norm and standard, Boxers shouldent have the option to turn down a test. If they do so should come with a year suspension mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    People Vilified Floyd So I Have A Major Problem With it.

Comment

I wonder why would Nonito ask a drug test to be performed on Rigo, does the liver shots look any suspicious? Cuz according to himself Rigo does not bring any excitement to his fights, so it's gotta be his left hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X