No announcement yet.

ALA boxing gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALA boxing gym

I'm going to be going there in December. Can anybody tell me about the place? I'm interested and excited to go there at the same time.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    I'm going to be going there in December. Can anybody tell me about the place? I'm interested and excited to go there at the same time.
    It's very nice, and all of the boxers there are humble. It's a one of a kind gym really, a third boxing gym, a third running track and a third petting zoo.

The fighters are coming in and out throughout the day and they're all cool, humble guys. There is an alligator there, a big python, a lot of exotic birds and a monkey, and there's even a basketball court and a running track.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
      It's very nice, and all of the boxers there are humble. It's a one of a kind gym really, a third boxing gym, a third running track and a third petting zoo.

The fighters are coming in and out throughout the day and they're all cool, humble guys. There is an alligator there, a big python, a lot of exotic birds and a monkey, and there's even a basketball court and a running track.
      Shoot, i'm excited to go. It's near my parents house (like when I told my mom we should go visit, she was getting all HOLY SHIT THAT'S CLOSE).
      I don't know if there's some kind of procedure, but if I can get in, that'd be awesome

Comment

Shoot, i'm excited to go. It's near my parents house (like when I told my mom we should go visit, she was getting all HOLY SHIT THAT'S CLOSE).
        I don't know if there's some kind of procedure, but if I can get in, that'd be awesome
        Text me at 0917-595-5498, maybe I can help if you have trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
          Text me at 0917-595-5498, maybe I can help if you have trouble.
          Cool, thanks man.
          You livin in Cebu right nigh?

Comment

Cool, thanks man.
            You livin in Cebu right nigh?
            No, I'm in Manila now.

Comment

Working...
            X