Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn shame Joel Diaz is not getting!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Then the plan was wrong. He should've boxed him from the outset. Hard to credit the trainer in those circumstances.

The trainer I will credit is Freddie Roach. He knew Pacquiao didn't want to be chasing Bradley so he had Pac sit behind the guard and invite Bradley onto him. Eventually towards the end of rounds Bradley would get comfortable in front of Pac, and Pacquiao would strike. By the time Bradley realised he was having more success making Pacquiao the hunter, it was too late as the fight was already won. Roach did a great job, excellent tactics.
    I will give Roach his credit,he said Bradley will just come forward and be easy picking..He showed that he did not believe this,he did not have Pac getting reckless like he usually is..But like I told you exchanging with Pac is the only way to beat him..Countering him like JMM is gonna lose you the fight every time,because you not first..It's what the judges see,you responding to everything..First 3 rds Bradley fought from the outside pushed Pac backwards with the jab and won some exchanges..TBH Bradley seemed to be in control the 1st 3 rds..That 4th rd he hurt his ankle and fought different..No more jab or movement,a lot of toe to toe that he was not winning..Joel then motivated him pushed him to go on and try to refocus him on what he had to do in the ring..Some corners would have panic under the bright lights,Joel did'int..I mean Roach has been here many times and believe me has gotten a bunch of credit..But Diaz did a good job and his game plan weather you agree with the decision or not got Bradley a W over Pacmonster...IMO 9 to 12 Bradley rds,he went back to the game plan of rds 1-3..Which was movement a steady jab,and being aggressive with Pac...
    Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 06-19-2012, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Diaz even had to say it now..No credit for that guy,who brought Tim up from nothing and has work very hard to make him into the fighter he is today...Like I said before,this is not a thread about who you thought won or lost..Joel handle himself well in the big lights..He kept his fighter focus and on track,motivated..Everything a trainer is suppose to do,feel how you want about the fight..But Diaz deserves a lil credit in my book for his overall job done on the night of the fight...

Comment

See,Roach is exposed yet again..Like I told you guys,Diaz is a good trainer...Now we can add pops Garcia to the list of new good trainers...

Comment

Virgil Hunter for me is a underrated trainer among fans building a nice stable outside off Ward

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            Virgil Hunter for me is a underrated trainer among fans building a nice stable outside off Ward
            Virgil Hunter hates white people apparently. I don't think Khan should team up with a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
              Virgil Hunter hates white people apparently. I don't think Khan should team up with a racist.
              Anything too back that up?I wasnt suggesting Khan go with him just think Hunter is underrated among fans

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                I agree Hunter is another top level trainer who does not get enough credit imo..Its about time some of these trainers get some credit and love from the boxing world...

Comment

Working...
                X