No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali’s Daughter says Manny reminds me of my dad.”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muhammad Ali’s Daughter says Manny reminds me of my dad.”

“Manny reminds me of my dad. He is a very generous person, a very loving person. He takes the celebrity status and gives it back to the community. That’s what my dad has done. You know, he is one of the few boxers that give back to the community,” Rasheda said during a star-studded gala in Las Vegas on Saturday for Ali’s 70th birthday.“He is the greatest boxer of all time,” Pacquiao said of Ali.Ali is well-loved in the Philippines, especially after “Thrilla in Manila,” his famous boxing match against Joe Frazier, was held at the Araneta Coliseum in October 1975.According to Rasheda, her father loves the Philippines.“The Filipino community has been so wonderful for my dad when he came there to fight,” Rasheda said. “They (Filipinos) were so generous and gracious. My dad loves that.”Stars come outNearly 2,000 came out Saturday in Las Vegas, Nevada to say “happy birthday” to Ali.Pacquiao attended the $1,500-a-plate gala with his wife, Jinkee, who were seated beside actor Samuel L. Jackson.The former world heavyweight champion turned 70 years old last month, but Vegas never misses an opportunity to party.Even United States President Barack Obama joined the festivities, sending birthday greetings to Ali through a video message.Among the celebrities who attended the “Power of Love” benefit dinner were actor Anthony Hopkins, magician David Copperfield, and musicians Snoop Dog, Lenny Kravitz and Stevie Wonder. Sorry Floyd.
    http://www.mp8.ph/news/muhammad-alis...f-my-dad/13735
    Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-21-2012, 05:56 PM.

oh god no.

Comment

Jealous *****s in 3.............2..................1................ .

Comment

LMFAO...wonder how long till Floyd hops on uStream/Twitter/Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          oh god no.
          I'm so sorry I'm so sorry

Comment

oh no this thread will be full of total BS...

Comment

But Floyd gives out turkeys on Thanksgiving

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                But Floyd gives out turkeys on Thanksgiving
                would you eat a Floyd turkey lolheheehee

Comment

Laila Ali? Is that the same person who cherry picked her way past a certain fighter?

A bit like Manny did?

Comment

Oh the anger issues!!!! hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X