View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 08:22 PM #11
Interim Champion

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
EMACULATE has a reputation beyond reputeEMACULATE has a reputation beyond reputeEMACULATE has a reputation beyond reputeEMACULATE has a reputation beyond reputeEMACULATE has a reputation beyond reputeEMACULATE has a reputation beyond reputeEMACULATE has a reputation beyond reputeEMACULATE has a reputation beyond reputeEMACULATE has a reputation beyond reputeEMACULATE has a reputation beyond reputeEMACULATE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,037,507.40
ran out of green k to give, here's a gift. - chiguy91 

Why in the hell would JMM risk losing a fight against PAC at the end of the year. Remember money talks. I know he wants to be the first Mexican to win four titles in as many divisions. Even that would'nt amount to the retirement present he would get for fighting PAC. Eventhough there a slim chance mayweather may come out, thats the chance he has to take. I wouldnt risk losing that fight. If he would'nt fight the Ghost then why he fight ZAB JUDAH. Zab needs to find some real competition at the weight, not at a lighter weight class. I guess if the money is right then he could be persuaded but it want be PAC money. JMM wanted no part of Khan, Ghost so why would he want a part of Judah.
EMACULATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<