Spence vs Canelo at 160 pounds in 2022.

August 2019: Porter

March 2020: Thurman/Pac winner

August 2020: Crawford.

March 2021: Hurd at 154

August 2021: Mungia at 160

January 2022: Tune up at 160

May 2022: Canelo at 160
    You can forget about that Aug 2020 fight he will be a 154 pounder calling out Crawford.He has no intentions of fighting Bud at 147.

Comment

That’s right, save Spencer from the real king at 147, Crawford

Comment

In terms of timing, you're correct. Spence just came off a huge PPV with Mikey. That said, I really don't want the fight. I'd rather Spence stay at 47 and clean out the division before moving up to a division where he'd be tiny

Comment

Garcia comparisons are wide of the mark as Spence has height and reach on Canelo.
          Thay said, he needs to fight Crawford first. Not too bothered about Porter and Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            No, not until Spence fights Crawford. After that fight and if he wins? Then by all means make the Canelo fight. But he has unfinished business at 147 and needs to fight Crawford before he even looks at a fight vs say a Hurd or Canelo.
            I doubt we ever see Spence vs Crawford. Besides, even at Crawfords & Spences peak of their careers, neither will generate the pay Canelo can bring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Yeah that fight would do great numbers. I don't think Jerry can risk using Cowboys Stadium for this fight in September because all the crying from Canelo fans when Spence beats him would flood the stadium during football season and cost Jerry significant money.
              It hurt watching Jacobs get outboxed didnt it?

Comment

Would be like throwing Spence into a wood chipper... But sure make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                  You can forget about that Aug 2020 fight he will be a 154 pounder calling out Crawford.He has no intentions of fighting Bud at 147.
                  None of the WWs plan on fighting each other unless their last names Pacquiao. They all have a sense of entitlement.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                    Would be like throwing Spence into a wood chipper... But sure make it happen.
                    I dont mind watching a fighter aim for greatness, if presented the opportunity Spence should jump on it of call Canelo out.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      It hurt watching Jacobs get outboxed didnt it?
                      No. Canelo is better and faster than Jacobs and I picked him to win. I was just answering the question you asked. I agree with you-make the fight now.

Canelo would win 2 rounds more than he did against Floyd. I'm guessing it would be 10-2 Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X