Lennox Lewis vs Ron Lyle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennox Lewis vs Ron Lyle

Who wins and how?

I suppose Lennox Lewis, but one good shot from Lyle could end his night. I wouldn't be suprised for either to win.

Comment

Ron Lyle would be the most dangerous and best fighter Lewis had ever been in with, if McCall & Rahman can poleaxe Lennox Lewis the Ron Lyle would `Break him in half`

Comment

I think it's a case of whoever lands first, wins.

Neither men had a great chin, and they both could bang. Lewis would have some edge in ring intelligence, though.

Comment

Most versions of Lewis by UD.. An unfocused Lewis gets starched..

Comment

Can't see it going to the scorecards, no way.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
              Most versions of Lewis by UD.. An unfocused Lewis gets starched..
              why is there always when talking about Lewis remarks made like, `if he was focused, unfocused, under-trained, oceans 11, lucky punch, pre-Stewart, etc etc etc ?

Comment

Because the remarks are accurate. Lewis developed an entirely different style under Stewart, and he could be lethargic.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                  Ron Lyle would be the most dangerous and best fighter Lewis had ever been in with, if McCall & Rahman can poleaxe Lennox Lewis the Ron Lyle would `Break him in half`
                  What you need to come out and say is that, using your hopelessly tiring 'McCall & Rahman' theory of 'if they could poleaxe Lewis then so could anyone, that virtually ANY heavyweight in history would beat Lewis.

Right?

But they didn't, did they? In fact, Lewis defeated every opponent he faced.

Comment

Lewis wins by KO

Comment

Working...
                    X