Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Pac is NOT running from me, it's Bob Arum who's the problem"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosely is talkin the truth here....Pacman isn't afraid of anyone. Heck, i wouldn't call any fighter 'afraid' to fight anyone. These are professional fighter who have done this all their lives, there is no fear.

Arum is scum...he's just looking out for the his own best intrests instead of his that of his fighter or the sport of boxing.
    Last edited by p4p-champ; 06-20-2009, 09:20 AM.

Comment

**** no, he ain't scared of Mosley. Pacquiao would fight anyone at whatever weight he can make. Only his team are protective, and you can hardly blame them, it's their job to look after their fighter.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

GTFO haters..147 is too much 4 pacquiao..6 weight champ,4 lineal titles..aint that enough?

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          Mosely is talkin the truth here....Pacman isn't afraid of anyone. Heck, i wouldn't call any fighter 'afraid' to fight anyone. These are professional fighter who have done this all their lives, there is no fear.

Arum is scum...he's just looking out for the his own best intrests instead of his that of his fighter or the sport of boxing.
          How is Mosley vs Pacquiao better for the sport then Cotto vs Pacquiao.

Mosley just like Cotto is looking for a payday.

It doesnt hurt boxing either way.

Be serious.

And about Arum....Why would Bob Arum be worried about the best interest of Shane Mosley...Thats silly...He doesn't get paid to do that.

Richard Sheafer and Oscar are supposed to handle that.

Comment

Pacquiao isn't scared of anyone, it would be Arum standing in the way of a fight with Mosley, and rightly so... I don't expect Pacquiao to fight Mosley at 147 and I don't expect Mosley to fight Pacquiao at anything under, both are at a disadvantage at either one of them...

If its under Mosley will most likely be weight drained, if its at 147 Pacquiao will be outweighed by around 15 pounds + come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
              The fight makes financial sense. Puerto Ricans who are paying fans of Cotto outnumber of Mosely fans by 10 to 1. There are estimated to be around 4 million Filipino citizens in the US. That's not counting those who are naturalized Americans.

Though a fight with Mosely will be lucrative, it would pale by comparison to fighting with Cotto. Win or lose, Pacquiao and Cotto will be multi-millionaires over night (again).
              agreed but i also believe both, cotto and mosley, would ko pac

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post

i know a "dancer" that is scare of a few fighters but claim to be the best.

LOL

Originally posted by johncs08 View Post
              GTFO haters..147 is too much 4 pacquiao..6 weight champ,4 lineal titles..aint that enough?
              why too much?? he already fought DLH at 147

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                Mosley is just being a *****, he's just crying because his wife took him to the cleaners and he wants a big payday. That's what you get when you are a ***** whipped ****** who let's your golddigging whore run all of your finances.

Pac is not scared of Mosley at all, all Mosley wants to do is ride Pac's popularity to a big payday. All his bitching is doing nothing, Pac vs Cotto is next. He should stay busy and look for a fight elsewhere.
                And you're just being a ***** because you have Cotto's scrotum stuck in your throat. Mosley didn't say anything that wasn't true.

Comment

Working...
                X