No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dan Goossen, Respected Promoter, Passes Away at 64

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Again it all comes back to Floyd for you. What will life be for you when he leaves boxing?
    Life, what life? This b1tch has 50K posts in five years, and that's just one of his accounts. And 75% of those are about Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
      Everyone just needs to chill the fuk out.....
      I still fail to realize how asking a boxing related question, about a boxing related death, on a boxing forum is such a bad thing. Guess these guys haven't had the proper time to grieve. I guess the healing process will begin when they go stand behind the security baracade at Mr Goosen's funeral.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        I still fail to realize how asking a boxing related question, about a boxing related death, on a boxing forum is such a bad thing. Guess these guys haven't had the proper time to grieve. I guess the healing process will begin when they go stand behind the security baracade at Mr Goosen's funeral.
        Lmfao!
        Dude this literally made me laugh out loud in the middle of a bomb threat training! Cl*******! Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Lmao!......

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            The sadness and outrage here are still unwarranted;its like everyone is trying to make a damn PR statement.
            it's because you can't just walk away, you have to keep coming back, replying and acting like you're being treated unfairly. shut up, exit the thread and don't ever reopen it. really simple solution

Comment

• R.I.P. Dan Goosen

Comment

• Sad news. Out of all the big time promoters he seemed to have the most pleasant personality IMO. His in depth interview with Chris Byrd was pretty interesting :

Comment

Working...
                X