No announcement yet.

Anthoney Barnes - One to Look For in the Near Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthoney Barnes - One to Look For in the Near Future

Give him a little time and Anthoney Barnes may well add another title to the Kronk stables famed history. People said that "Kronk is dead", but that couldn't be further from the truth. Anthoney was a recent new comer to the pro game, a protege well trained under Sugar Hill. Kronk is far from being dead. Sugar Hill spent many years under Emanuel Steward, his eyes still wide open taking it all in and he is now continuing Emanuels work. From Anthoney Barnes to Jonathon Banks and everything inbetween Kronks heart is still beating strong. At the time they are just looing for a new gym to call home ......... Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 02-20-2013, 01:04 AM.

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Give him a little time and Anthoney Barnes may well add another title to the Kronk stables famed history. People said that "Kronk is dead", but that couldn't be further from the truth. Anthoney was a recent new comer to the pro game, a protege well trained under Sugar Hill. Kronk is far from being dead. Sugar Hill spent many years under Emanuel Steward, his eyes still wide open taking it all in and he is now continuing Emanuels work. From Anthoney Barnes to Jonathon Banks and everything inbetween Kronks heart is still beating strong. At the time they are just looing for a new gym to call home ......... Rockin'
    Will do.Hope Sugar can find a new gym i only really known him through being Andy Lees trainer when Manny was away but i wish him all the best in trying too continue on Mannys work

Comment

What's the deal with Kronk? Wasnt there some disputes over it?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

sugar hill, emanuel stewards nephew, now controls kronk and it's destiny. sugar knows his ****! Who could have asked for a better mentor than Steward.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
          sugar hill, emanuel stewards nephew, now controls kronk and it's destiny. sugar knows his ****! Who could have asked for a better mentor than Steward.........Rockin'
          Ah good stuff. Good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

yeah it is good to hear, but still keep an eye on Barnes. Good lookin' kid with a personality to match........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
              Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

yeah it is good to hear, but still keep an eye on Barnes. Good lookin' kid with a personality to match........Rockin'
              Is there footage of him? I can't watch since I'm on my phone but just asking for when I get home.

Comment

Working...
              X