Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Jesus christ.Floyd won the first 5 rounds and won the championship rounds...Floyd won a close fight man get over it..

Comment

• I mean its not that I'm bias towards Castillo because he is Mexican. I had Floyd beating De La Hoys in a close fight in which some thought Oscar won.

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        I mean its not that I'm bias towards Castillo because he is Mexican. I had Floyd beating De La Hoys in a close fight in which some thought Oscar won.
        yeah but the people who think ODH clearly have an agenda. floyd/castillo was close. floyd/odh was like floyd/cotto-not close at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
          Really pal?

We need to watch an edited video to find out who really won the fight, as opposed to watching the fight itself?

Should all of the ringside media who scored the fight for Mayweather LIVE from the same vantage point of the judges be forced to watch an edited video in order to see the light as well?

That's nice. He won a popularity contest on a obsecure message board among a few dozen of neckbearded basement dwellers who don't have the slightest clue on how to score a boxing match.

It's a shame almost nobody with credentials that watched the fight LIVE at ringside had Castillo winning.
          Logical Fallacy ALERT! Argument from Authority.

Comment

• I just watched this fight yesterday. A lot of close rounds, I had it 8-4 Castillo 115-111. Good fight, you could make a case Floyd won maybe 7-5 or 6-5-1. Wasn't the robbery people make it out to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
              Had Mayweather winning 116-111.

The HBO crew and their typical flagrant sensationalism made this fight seem alot closer than it actually was. Castillo gave a great account of himself though.

BTW, am i the only one that had Castillo winning more rds in the 2nd fight than the 1st?
              I'm with you. For some reason the HBO crew especially Lampley were not seeing what I was seeing. As we have seen in a Feb fights now more frequent and obvious Lampley has his faves and calls fights sometimes heavily biased towards "his" guy.

Comment

• You're all biased. Pacquiao and Margarito fans are always biased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  floyd should have a loss to Castillo and a draw with de la hoya....
                  Now you're pushing it...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                    Now you're pushing it...
                    Mayweather won a close fight..

Comment

• have watched this fight too many times

and i think it could have gone either way in a very close fight, but in the end i thought castillo put in more work and should have won at worst a sd, but thats just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                      X