Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO robbery in UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a Lyoto fan but for this match I am foremost a Shogun fan. I was rooting for Shogun however as the fight progressed I started rooting for Lyoto simply because Shogun was hitting Lyoto flush so MANY times. That UD was BS. A robbery!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Shogun clearly won the last two rounds but the first three were ridiculously close. All three judges likely gave rounds 1-3 to Machida. This proves that the round-by-round scoring system does not work for MMA. If this was Pride where fights are judged as a whole, Shogun would have clearly won. Shogun inflicted far more damage.

Comment

I had it 5 - 0 for shogun too, with one of those five being slightly close.

****ing bull****.

Comment

I dont follow MMgay but aint that Machingado or whatever in Chicanas79 us avi?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            I dont follow MMgay but aint that Machingado or whatever in Chicanas79 us avi?
            That's him.

Comment

I thought that bum was being compared to Hopkins, mayweather, and Whitaker?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                I thought that bum was being compared to Hopkins, mayweather, and Whitaker?
                I remember posters on Sherdog were calling him Pretty Boy Machida after the Tito Ortiz fight. :grill:

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  That's him.
                  LMAO hahahahaahah

Comment

robberrry !!! nd i was going for machida also... got caught in all the karate hype... i dont see nuthing special about him... shogun took away his legs.. i had it 4-1 for shogun

Comment

**** yeah you guys know whats up, Shogun dominated machida. Machida didnt do ****, Shogun was definately robbed.

Comment

Working...
                      X