No announcement yet.

Training tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training tonight

Ok as some of you may alredy know im 17 and im not the fittest or the bext boxer, infact itd be better to say i was **** but im getting better.

I sparred some guy who was 24 tonight and alot better than me and he basically knocked the **** out of me. a few months ago that would have put me off but strangely im looking forward to it next time.

I'm now in serious need of fitness and im really trying to stop eating and drinking crap basically. Im just home now and i feel great!!

Nice to see the ass kicking didnt bring you down. Im going in for my second spar in a few hours, and Im nervous as hell since my last one went pretty bad. But I know the first few spars are all going to be harsh learning experiences. I just hope I get more punches off this time.

Comment

I'm probably gonna get my ass handed to me tomorrow but it'll only make me stronger

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
        I'm probably gonna get my ass handed to me tomorrow but it'll only make me stronger

Nice attitude *****.

Comment

The guy stunned me in the last round pretty good while i was up against the ropes but i got over it lol . its all learning, i ****ed up bad in the first round but sorted it out for the next 2 so therefore next time i hopefully wont be as tired. i also ate loads today before training and havent been hydrating myself properly so i need to do that for friday

Comment

Good Luck

Let us know how it goes.

DMC

Comment

Good luck man and theres always next time

Comment

well aps I may be sparring a pro whos 4-0 with a ****load of amatuer bouts behind him and is bigger then me

Comment

I just came back from training.

Comment

I find it harder to breathe with a mouthguard in , i can take that guys punches all day but you see keeping a breathing rhythm and staying in breath.. i just find it hard, close to impossible lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X