No announcement yet.

it will be the trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it will be the trout

look.....this guy Trout was safe enough for an old, shot to pieces Cotto to go 12 with. (health first.....check). common opponent..check

it could be a hard fight to win on the cards but who is ever going to get credit trying to outbox floyd?

trout doesnt have it in him. cotto, although dominated worse than by floyd..didnt even have to do his usual run in that fight either, come on. (guaranteed win....check)

protect canelo and put him in with WW guererro on the undercard (plus i need canelo ppvs....check). guererro gets robbed and now lil floyd doesnt have to fight him.

Trout is the only name to save this debacle. even at this low point for lil floyd, going back to guererro is going to look ridiculous.....and plus....HES TOO GOOD and aint taking floyd jrs marching orders.
    Last edited by YOU WILL LOSE; 02-06-2013, 08:47 PM.

Shiiiieeeeeeet. I wish. Although Trout aint a world beater himself, at least it's a 60/40 type fight.

Comment

Trout isn't that great. I'd say its a possiblity of Floyd.

Comment

Mayweather won't fight Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Shiiiieeeeeeet. I wish. Although Trout aint a world beater himself, at least it's a 60/40 type fight.
          this ^^^^^^

Comment

Hell no he isn't fighting Trout

Comment

Boxing has become pretty sad when you have guys like Trout as a legit champ at 154. Not to mention, Miguel Cotto was a champion at the weight. War torn, washed up Miguel Cotto!!! Marinate on that. k9 Bundrage!? I still remember that fool from The Contender, and that was more than 10 years ago!

Good God.

Comment

I don't think there is any way that Floyd agrees to fight Trout and I don't think there is any way that Guerrero agrees to move up yet another weight class to fight a puncher like Canelo. I might be wrong but that is my opinion. Canelo vs. Trout would be good and I think it might happen. I like Floyd fighting Guerrero and that fight might still happen. Actually Floyd vs. Alexander would not be that terrible to me. Alexander is one of the ten best welterweights in the world although I would rate him below Guerrero, Bradley, Pacquiao, Marquez and 140 pounder Matthysse.

Comment

This is the fight I want right here.

Comment

Trout is a **** fight only thing that would make it interesting is the fight being at 154

Comment

Working...
                    X