Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman on Craigslist looking for the guy who got her pregnant at a Motörhead show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman on Craigslist looking for the guy who got her pregnant at a Motörhead show

Chicago-area man sporting a “Red mohawk, black pentagram gauges, [and] viper piercings,” who got busy sans condom in the bathroom of the Aragon a few months ago, congratulations! You’re about to be a dad.

An anonymous Craigslist user is searching for the man who knocked her up at a recent Motörhead and Megadeth concert. We could summarize what she wrote, but her words are far more poignant and romantic: “I was grinding on you in the pit, then we went to the bathroom, and got f***ed up. You had a nice c**k and I was wasted so I let [you] raw dog it in the stall. You were really good and you had to gag me so I would make too much noise. Anyway I’m pregnant. It’s yours. Contact me if you want to be part of your child’s life.”

Anyone who intimately remembers the woman, who described her outfit that night as, “Blue hair, silver tube top, fishnets, [and] knee-high black biker boots,” is encouraged to e-mail her directly.
    http://www.avclub.com/chicago/articles/woman-on-craigslist-looking-for-the-guy-who-got-he,72338/

“Red mohawk, black pentagram gauges, [and] viper piercings,”
    Bringer up to his old tricks.

Comment

And there are guys like Joe Strong who say it's too hard to get a woman, eh.

Joe, there you go. Go to one of these shows. It's all free.
      Last edited by paul750; 04-13-2012, 10:57 AM.

Comment

"Raw dogging" is not used enough.

Comment

Bringer, get in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            Bringer, get in here...
            Aye... we're under no illusions here, the big bastard is guilty as charged.

Comment

Lucky child...

Comment

Comment

it was a good show in edmonton...good to hear metal still brings out the sexuality in people...\m/ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Lucky child...
                    He always had the potential to be a mere stain on a cubicle wall.

Comment

Working...
                    X