Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference between Judaism and what the Bible calls the "Synagogue of Satan"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between Judaism and what the Bible calls the "Synagogue of Satan"

Commander William Guy Carr was very clear about this as he didn't want his research twisted into senseless Jew bashing.

My fellow conspiracy theorists on here like Sterling Archer would do well to follow his example, in my opinion.

"I wish to make it clearly and emphatically known that I do not believe the Synagogue of Satan (S.O.S.) is Jewish, but, as Christ told us for a definite purpose, it is comprised of 'I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.' (Rev. 2:9 and 3:9)".[24]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Guy_Carr

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Commander William Guy Carr was very clear about this as he didn't want his research twisted into senseless Jew bashing.

My fellow conspiracy theorists on here like Sterling Archer would do well to follow his example, in my opinion.

"I wish to make it clearly and emphatically known that I do not believe the Synagogue of Satan (S.O.S.) is Jewish, but, as Christ told us for a definite purpose, it is comprised of 'I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.' (Rev. 2:9 and 3:9)".[24]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Guy_Carr
    I think this applies to those who use religion as a vehicle to achieve self-serving goals while wearing the facade of genuine devotion to God...

Clearly Jesus was not insinuating that Judaism itself was "The Synagogue of Satan"... But people who identify themselves as religious Jewish authorities/teachers, but did not follow or teach the true meanings of the teachings of the Law and the Prophets...

This can be extended to people today who identify themselves as Christian authorities/teachers who don't follow or teach the true essence of Christ's teachings...

Not out of ignorance, but through willful deception and greed...

Comment

I definitely believe there is a "global conspiracy" at work. Unfortunately, most people's spirit of discernment is so numb and dormant thanks to the effort of said conspirators, that simply acknowledging a nefarious "secret state" is regarded as stupid, ignorant, quacky, etc.

I love living in the United States, I love my lifestyle, I feel supremely grateful for being here. Knowing that I can go about and do as I please is the ultimate luxury.

That being said, I have to say that that the attack on humanity is a multi faceted approach and its complexity is impossible to fathom.

To start, we have to accept that the universe and everything in it originated from absolutely nothing into the marvel that we know life to be. We have been conditioned to believe that we are not the center of the universe, we are insignificant stardust that has zero purpose and are actually a virus to the Earth.

We are led to believe that we are nothing more than infinite probability turned into flesh.

We are taught and conditioned from an early age to accept that we are on a globe that rotates at approximately 62% the speed of a bullet, hurling through space at 67,000 mph.

This spiritual aspect of insignificance is merely one prong on their trident of destruction.

We have lost our way, lost our powers, lost our heritage and are on the way to losing our freedom (I say this on behalf of mankind -- not any nation or race of people).

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
        I think this applies to those who use religion as a vehicle to achieve self-serving goals while wearing the facade of genuine devotion to God...

Clearly Jesus was not insinuating that Judaism itself was "The Synagogue of Satan"... But people who identify themselves as religious Jewish authorities/teachers, but did not follow or teach the true meanings of the teachings of the Law and the Prophets...

This can be extended to people today who identify themselves as Christian authorities/teachers who don't follow or teach the true essence of Christ's teachings...

Exactly, and in accord with Revelations, etc.. we will see more and more of it toward the End Times .

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Exactly, and in accord with Revelations, etc.. we will see more and more of it toward the End Times .
          Hey, are you the same maracho that got outed as a pedophile over on ESB?

Comment

Still a member but I got banned over there multiple times for everything an antichrist could think. Not sure who's running the place now but they delete almost everything I write on boxing corruption.

Comment

Come to think of it, the esb lounge basically had a nervous poof over my truths.

Thank the Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                He a peado???

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  Ahah spill the goss!

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post

That's a valid interpretation as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X