Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you living for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

livin it up in prison, happy as fcuk out of my mind happy in a 4 walled cell, prison is my meditation retreat

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      Liar. You live for big phat booty gifs.
      Jack material is priceless... phat female booty, when washed and rescented with rose oils.... sweet...

Stanky booty.... is just skanky

Comment

Sounds corny but helping others is one of the most satisfying things I do now. I like to pass down any knowledge I have to people who might need it even if they didn't ask for it. I just hate seeing people falling into the same traps and making the same mistakes I made.

Another thing I really like is being with my girlfriend and taking care of her. A man taking care of a caring woman is something that was installed in me during my upbringing and it brings me a lot of pride and joy.

Pretty selfless stuff and many people wouldn't believe me or would think I'm being corny but believe me that's the truth. I tried to be more selfish but when you've been through some real traumatizing hardships it sometimes decreases the amount of joy you get from stuff that's normally very enjoyable to someone else and you start searching for a deeper meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Liar. You live for big phat booty gifs.
          hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Do. It homie.... live it...
            Before living t, dream it..

Thumbs up! I am almost a month with zero alcohol and really pushing myself with my reading and studying. It feels good being in a zone.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              livin it up in prison, happy as fcuk out of my mind happy in a 4 walled cell, prison is my meditation retreat

You actually in prison?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                Thumbs up! I am almost a month with zero alcohol and really pushing myself with my reading and studying. It feels good being in a zone.
                It’s your time..... honey jhonny and I support you...
                Shalom...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                    For those who have blessed me with good times. GOD, his sinless Son JESUS, My Fiance & every relative and friend that I have
                    Kisses cabron...

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                      Perfect...even cops who love me.. my cuusins... say. Perfect.l

Comment

Working...
                      X