Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
    Will wages go up to reflect this?
    Don’t count on it.

That said this is good new to me. Hope it stays that way. Economist say that it’s gonna take a dump next year or so.

I’m hoping not. But history is against me.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      "The U.S. economy grew at a faster pace than expected in the first quarter and posted its best growth to start a year in four years.

First-quarter gross domestic product expanded by 3.2%, the Bureau of Economic Analysis said Friday in its initial read of the economy for that period. Economists polled by Dow Jones expected growth of 2.5%. It was the first time since 2015 that first-quarter GDP topped 3%."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/26/gdp-...irst-read.html
      Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Somehow this is bad news.

Just waiting on team D to tell me how
      It’s not that it’s bad news. It’s that it didn’t meet the number Trump said it would.

Jim this means he lied to you. Will you hold him accountable as you’ve done when you’ve been “lied” to in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        It’s not that it’s bad news. It’s that it didn’t meet the number Trump said it would.

Jim this means he lied to you. Will you hold him accountable as you’ve done when you’ve been “lied” to in the past?
        Sure, the growth is 3.2% instead of 4%, lets all hold him accountable and ask where is the 4%. However, in the mean time I wont complain that under him the economy is doing very well, regardless if its not meeting the numbers he threw out.

Im also holding him accountable for not delivering on the wall and healthcare as well, however until someone better comes along and seems like they would do a better job, hes the best we have.

Comment

Who cares. Go check out dolphin's booty thread.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Sure, the growth is 3.2% instead of 4%, lets all hold him accountable and ask where is the 4%. However, in the mean time I wont complain that under him the economy is doing very well, regardless if its not meeting the numbers he threw out.

Im also holding him accountable for not delivering on the wall and healthcare as well, however until someone better comes along and seems like they would do a better job, hes the best we have.
            You'll notice that superfan never once dinged Obama for not meeting his GDP, unemployment, or wage goals as he promised.

Just Trump.

Go! Team! Go!

Why you let him infest your threads with his superfan cheerleading is beyond me.

Comment

Very glad to see this. Hoping the economy keeps on rocking. Would love to see another tax cut...

Comment

Working...
              X